Chapter 25

Year 1762

Mirabel's POV

I sit comfortably on the stool in the living room of our cottage when I hear a knocking on the door. "I'll get it!" Lillian yells. "No, I will!" I yell, just as she reaches the door. She takes her hand off of the knob. The person knocking smells dead and the knocking sounded strange.

I get up slowly and move my daughter Lillian behind me. "Mother, maybe tis children who want to ask for blessing by you the white witch," she says sounding hopeful.

"Lillian, I don't think people would come to a witch on all Hollows eve," I tell her. Beth stands behind her, holding her shoulders. "Do you think it is because it's our birthday?" Beth asks worriedly. "Perhaps, but this person smells dead, so it's either a vampire or Zombie," I say, putting my hand on the knob.

I twist the knob slowly and open the door just as slow. Behind the door stands a person in a black hood, holding a sythe. Either he's a witch hunter or the Grimm Reaper.

"Are you Mirabel Savage and Elizabeth Devangana?" he asks. How does he know Beth's real surname? "Whom wants to know?" I ask almost immediately. "Satan," he says casually. "Not tonight boy, we are not willing to be burned to the steak," I say and try to slap the door close, but he puts his foot in the way.

"I don't have time for this, mortal! Are you them or not?!" he asks angry. "Did you just call us mortal? Who are you?" I ask curiously. "I am the Grimm \reaper... Here to take you to hell," he says.

"Wait, I'm immortal, you cannot kill me," I say. "Kill you? No, my dear, It tis your 666th birthday, the devil wants to meet you. You are his favourite of your rare kind, all of you are, you intrigue him," he says.

I open the door once more. "Thank you, my dear. My name is Grimm," he says taking off his hood, revealing a thin to the bone looking boy, with dead black hair and hollow greenish blue eyes. He has a strong British accent which indicates that he lived in Brittan before he became the Grimm Reaper.

"Come with me to the underworld," he says taking my hand in his boney one and dragging me out the house along with Lillian and at the back, Beth.

"Watch your heads!" he says jumping into a crack in the earth that looks really deep and really hot. "At least I cannot die!" I yell jumping in after him, followed by Lillian and Beth.

When I reach the bottom, boney arms wrap around me, catching me and quickly placing me next to him, he does the same to Lillian and Beth.

He leads us past many burning souls, which half of them I recognize from my past... Lovely... I walk past the first man that took Lillian's innocents by force and spit at him, while he was being whipped by a flaming whip, while chained to a pole.

I place my hand on Lillian's back and push her away. We soon stand by a black throne that looks like a burned rose bush on fire.

Atop the throne sat a man with jet black hair, a goat beard with a moustache. His eyes were red as a vampire, but where the white of the eye should be is black and the pupil is similar to a goats eyes. He had long black fingernails and a red like skin, from the fire. He had black attire and 2 black snakes sat atop of him, slithering around the throne like his pets, they also had red eyes. He had sharp shark like teeth, the kind you see on monsters, and he had dark horns on his head and a smile upon his face. He had big red and black dragon wings on his back as well.

"Mirabel Savage!" he says as if he was meeting a queen or someone really important. "You, my dear, have made my job allot easier," he says kissing my hand "And a lot more fun... Hold on," he says. His appearance changes as if he were a mere mortal, with pale white skin and normal yes, with his black attire. If he weren't the devil, I'd think he was a Vampire with normal eyes.