Chapter 10

1888

Beth’s POV

I woke up bright and early today. I can wait to open Beth’s Bakery. It would be the first day that it would be opened and I can’t wait!

I got up and reluctantly, disgustedly put on the dress that made me look like a proper commoner, or in my case Baker. I look more like the Baker’s daughter than the actual baker, but I don’t mind, as long as I get to bake.

I am currently the only female baker in the town, probably because all the other females are to “Fancy” for the art of baking. Mirabel and Lucile have taken pottery and are selling their pots they made to the rich people of the town… I hate them all…

I got the stupid horrid dress on and glided down the stairs as Mirabel tried to better my pose. I hate how the female race is so… so… sad!

I pluck an apple from the tree right outside our cottage. We can’t live amongst people for Lucile’s sake. She’s still getting the gang of her powers and if she is caught b one of these idiots she will be burned to the stake of using witch craft.

I don’t understand why they fear witches! They are very nice sociable creatures… but then again they do eat raw meat… disgusting!

Australia really is a nice place as I walk through the town where my bakery is. I just feel so free here… but then I just had to be sucked back into reality as I saw a Man grabbing a little girl, muffling her screams and touching her all over.

I decided on wearing a scarf today because it was chilly and matched my outfit… goo gracious I’m turning into Lillian!

I put the scarf over the bottom of my face making swift movements to the man. When I got there the girl was passed out on the floor as I grab the man, pushing my wolf claws deep into the flesh between his Neck and chin. I can practically feel his tongue and jaw bones as I dragged him into the back of my bakery, throwing him into the slaughter house type of room where you cut up all you meat.

I ripped off his jaw making him wrench in pain… he’ll die soon because of the severe blood loss anyway, so I do not pity him.

I decided to speed up the process though. I grabbed him and heaved him onto a giant hook, hanging him up. I went over to my tools and took the knife, cutting open the most important veins, with a smirk placed on my face.

Mirabel says I’m disturbed, but I merely state that I am but mad… as Mad as a Hatter!

My wolf enjoys seeing bad people in pain, just as much as Mirabel loves to kill the people who hurt her family and friends.

I look at the mess I have made… what the hell am I going to do with the body now?! I looked around the place to find a mince making machine. I smirk evilly. I guess I found out what my special is… 

I push the whole body into the mince machine, It ever made the bones part of the mince. I looked out the other end finding the mince and went the kitchen to make the crust.

Soon after I made the first pie and gave it to Lillian “Lillian do you mind tasting the pie I made? I want to know what other people would thing” I say excitedly giving the pie to a hungry looking Lillian.

She took a bite and she frowned “Good Lord this is amazing! What is it?!” She asked taking another huge bite. I looked at her disgusted for a moment, realizing that she likes the taste of human flesh…

“Well, you know spices, peppers… meat…” I say looking at her closely as she finished the pie… Oh she will not be happy when I tell her what the secret ingredient is… RAPIST! HaHa!