Chapter 24

Year 1998

Mirabel's POV

"Alright girl's, you know the rules," I say reminding my daughter's and Lizzy on what to do at a night club. "Yes, Bell, They got it! Now let's go party!" Lizzy yelled running out the door.

I groan and follow Lizzy outside, with the girls following from behind. We got in the car, and Lizzy drove. "So girls, what are your goals this fine evening?" Lizzy teased as I threw her a glare.

"Nothing productive, I wanted to stay home and paint, but Lizzy dragged my downstairs and dressed me in a slutty dress..." Lucy said bored.

"Your dress isn't that slutty! You have nice legs, you should show it off! If I wasn't allergic to dresses I would wear one, but instead, I'm wearing my fabulous ripped skinny jeans, that are ripped all over, and my Alice Cooper band T!" she exclaimed laughing.

"Lizzy, how much did you drink before we got in the car?" I ask worriedly. "I'm fine! For your information, I'm an excellent driver, and I'm going to get married to Ken Block in the Bahamas and have 2 children!" she slurred and giggled afterwards.

"Yep, we're gonna die and wake up again, and then get sent to prison... Yay," Lucy says sarcastically. "So Lilly, What are your goals for tonight?" Lizzy asked. "Well, I'm hoping to get laid," she smirks. Lizzy makes a sharp turn and parks awesomely into the parking, snapping her head in Lilly's direction, shocked and mad. Lilly looks scared.

"Just try something like that young lady and I'll so your vegina SHUT!" she scolds Lilly. Lucy and I try to hold in my laughter as Lizzy stumbles out of the driver's seat, opening Lilly's door and pulling her out by the ear.

As soon as they're both out the car, Lucy and I burst out in laughter. After we calmed down we got out of the car and walked over to the entrance where the bouncer was fighting with Lizzy.

I move in front of the bouncer and flashed my eyes pitch black, making him step back and let us in. Little mutt, the only reason he has muscles is because he uses steroids, you know what, I'm calling him Steroids.

We got inside and faster than lightning Lizzy and Lilly are on the dance floor with drinks in their hands... fucking idiots.

Lucy and I walk over to a booth and sit down. I watch Lilly and Lizzy dancing like there's no tomorrow, but I notice that Lilly wasn't listening to my rules of clubbing and partying... I'm gonna have to kill someone tonight, because I'm letting Lilly deal with her own problems, because she fucking old enough to think for herself!

Ads by WebSparkleAd Options

My rules are; if you dance with your drink to always have your hand over the cup, or finger over the bottle, just encase some ass decides that your body looks nice enough to rape. Number 2 is to never put your drink down and pick it up again. Number 3 is to never wear something too showy... too late for that... Number 4 is to never take a drink from a stranger or anyone else at a club or party. And last but not least, Stay with your friends encase some ass wants to drag you off to a bedroom. Simple, right? Then why the hell can't Lilly follow step fucking one!