The Sleepover Part 1

~Aqua's POV~

(2 days later...)

*September 27th*

As lunch break started, I went straight to the donut shop. I ordered a dozen of Wakko's favorite donuts which had strawberry frosting and rainbow sprinkles. As I was coming back I saw Wakko there running towards me with open arms.

"Aqua!" he ran to me and hugged my knees.

I giggled. "Hey love." I got on my knees and kissed his lips. "Mwah~"

He chuckled and blushed. "You love to kiss me don't you?"

"Well, yes. You're my boyfriend and I love kissing you."

"And I love kissing you too."

I giggled. "Hey Wakko, I was thinking about something."

"What is it?"

"Well let's take a seat while we're eating donuts."

"Donuts?! Yay!" he bounced around happily and went to the bench where we always eat lunch at.

I took a seat next to him and gave him a donut. "So I was thinking that if you and your siblings would like to spend the 3 day weekend with us."

"What? Sleepover at your house?"

"Yeah. We have lots of things that we can do over. We can teach you guys how to cook, how to clean, do some crafts, maybe go swimming, bake cookies, and other things."

"Ooh! I would love to come! I wanna go swimming with my favorite mermaid." he wagged his tail happily.

"Alright. We can ask Yakko after we're done with work."

"Absolutely." he said as he ate more donuts.

(After work)

"And that's why I wanna invite the 3 of you over." I smiled at the end of my explanation.

"Huh, that sounds like fun boys." Dot smiled.

"Can we go? Please?!" Wakko pleaded to Yakko.

"Hmm..." Yakko had his thinking face on.

"If you come you can sleep with my sister." I said.

"Okay you got a deal."

"Yes!" Wakko jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek. "Mwah~! Thank you!" he hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him. "I'm so happy. We can leave right now if you'd like. Rachel's cooking for us tonight."

"What are we gonna eat?"

"It's my favorite food. Loaded French fries and chicken wraps."

"Ooh, that sounds good." he licked his lips.

"If it's Rachel's food, I'm more than happy to eat it." Yakko smiled.

"You won't regret it. Now pack your things. You're gonna have a great 3 day weekend."

"Okay!" the kids said as they zoomed around the water tower to get the things they need. "We're ready!"

"That was quick." I laughed a bit. "Okay. Let's go." I said as I went out the door and climbed down the stairs.

"I can't wait to sleepover!" Wakko climbs down.

"Me too!" Dot agreed.

"Ditto." Yakko said.

As we made it to the bottom, the CEO was right there! I gasped and stopped myself there with him. "Oh! Mister Plotz!"

"And just where are the Warners going with you?" he said as he gave the kids a glare.