18.

Seokjin was confound, as he stared at Taehyung's smile taking over his face and pushing his cheeks up, while eyes scintillated by the letter he had between fingers. His sight never left the piece of paper.

"Who's letter is this?" Seokjin asked leaving the softness of matress and devut, covering himself with older's shirt. He crawled to Taehyung who was sitting on edge of bed, to hug him from behind and rested his head on older's broad back, rubbing his cheek.

"Namjoon Hyung." Taehyung answered. Seokjin rested his head on broad shoulder to peak to the paper.

"Ah! The cousin of yours who lives in Germany, well known for attaining success in trade and business at the very young age? He's the one right?"
"Yes, Jinnie and he'll be coming here to stay with us! I'm so elated to bring back old days spending time with his admirable mind. He have promised to assist me in commencing goldmine business and opening hotels. He gave up on his tight schedule to be my business partner. I can't be more blessed. He's truly my mentor." Taehyung said and kissed Seokjin's cheek, heading to wear his coffee brown turtle neck shirt, pairing with long black coat, hugging his tall figure well.

"You know, back then when we used to stay together in London, he often helped me in studies, taught me English, introduced me to horse riding, chess, painting and many more. He never let me had anything lacking."

Taehyung brought out his old memories back while Seokjin was fixing his husband's coat and adorned his wrist by a gold watch. Seokjin was listening to his husband who had a new glow on face. Now that Seokjin heard about man who was a true supporter to Taehyung made him realized why his husband holds such an immense admiration for his cousin from Germany.

"I thought mother leaving for London would get us lonely, but now someone older will there who surely can take good care of us. He's very protective and caring. Once he'll meet you, he'd pull you into his positive ambience, would enthusiasticly accompany in your any wish- whenever, wherever you need him. He's very amenable." Seokjin raised his head and kneeted his brows that Taehyung saw and stopped on his words.

"Did you just said mother is leaving for England. Why? What happened?"

Taehyung sighed and stepped closer. "Ah, I forgot to say about this to you. Yesterday I talked with mother, she said that father is poorly depressed by failure of the new company he started there. So, mother is going there to look after him."

Seokjin's eyes grew big. "Why is she leaving alone? Jimin can go with her or perhaps us?"
"Even I proposed the same. But, she gave it a refuse, she needs us to stay here and wants me to work on our relationship, take care of the only business accorded under my duty while Jimin would start his studies soon. I think She needs some time alone with him as well."

Few days later.

Seokjin was holding his Mrs Kim's suitcase with tears sitting on his lower thick eyelashes as he watched her biding goodbye. Taehyung had gloom but still couldn't shed any tear. He was a thoughtful person. He rather understands the situation than crying pitily. Jimin was sobbing hard, hugging her tightly.

Seokjin really adored her who never made him feel like he was away from his own family, she molded Seokjin beautifully into this new place and people in no time and made him feel the taste of home. He never felt that cold war between wife and mother in law which he was scared of as he had heard that case in many marriage lives but to his surprise, she is very friendly and caring. Seokjin still had nervousness around his husband but never for Mrs Kim. She engulfed him with familiarity.

So as she's leaving, it feels like a cold place imposed in a corner of Seokjin's heart. Mrs Kim walked to him who was staring at his own feet, his head was raised through her soft clutch on his cheeks.
"I'll visit you like an air passes by. Even I can't stand staying away from you all and It's not like i'm going forever-just for few time. So, I must go there, take care of him, heal him and come back to you quickly. Okay?" Seokjin smiled as tear on his cheek was wiped by her and was pulled into maternal warm embrace. He misses his own mother but Mrs Kim filled her place, now bringing back that void again.
"I'll miss you, mother."
"I'll miss you too." She retreated back and waved to all before walking pass the door. "Don't worry, my favourite person Namjoon is coming here, he'll take care of you. He's very responsible and loving man. I'll pay visit soon and often. Goodbye, see you." Seokjin had taken enough of this person's name in this past few days since letter has been arrived. How everyone here blows trumpet of Namjoon which makes him eager to know him.