03.

Jungkook.

Two weeks has past. I've already started to feel home here. This place is surrounded by beautiful views. Front view with stream and backview gifted with beautiful deep woods.

I and my tutee Jimin, often stays here in this mansion's splendid garden filled with beautiful flowers and fruits. The sweet fruity smell covering my nostrils, feels so refreshing. It's so sirene here. I wish my home had a large area for to create a garden like this.

Teaching Jimin is very easy. He is already good in holding brush. For me if a person is able to hold brush with passion - is a person with ability to learn it in time.

I have almost painted all sceneries present here. Went place to place which Jimin suggested to be attractive in this town. My reason to go there was capturing the nature on paper with my paints and second was if by chance my path leads me to meet that Beauty in white once again. It sounds stupid but, I haven't forgotten that man I met. I feel like I'm attached to him. Like he is stuck in my head.

"See Jungkook-ssi how's it?" Jimin asked me breaking my thoughts as he showed his work to me.
A painting of this garden we are sitting in. It had some unfinishing details. But, pointing it first might be discouraging. "For beginner, it's quite good." He smiled in triumphantly.

"Now let me paint those white roses." He said and picked up the new fresh brush. Staring at flowers carefully.

My eyes went on those flowers he was staring at. Though, this garden had colorful flowers still, white blooms were in major - like half of the garden was covered with mostly white flowers. White roses, Lilies, white carnation, hibiscus but in white, gerbera daisies. It is like beauty in white that I met once again lived in my head through this blooms.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?" he nodded without paying attention to me. "If your brother hates white than why he keeps this white flowers. That too in so many kinds?" He looked up from his painting and glanced at me with singular expression of little sadness.

"My brother do hates white. But, still he can't move even a single flower from here. Something keeps him and it like this." He shrugged his shoulders, fixing the easels after he mixed the red and white paint making it pinkish hue to add that shade on the flowers. Just like how reals flowers had.

"This reminded me of the day when I first time met Taehyung-ssi. He hated the paintings but still kept in his room. Just like these flowers." I said staring above at the window of Taehyung-ssi's room which was as usual covered with curtains.

"Hmm." He breathed, looking little lost but found it's way to focus back on work.

"Perhaps, Is it because of someone who was once very dear to you? The one you said of before?" I hesitantly asked, as I didn't liked to be the one with large noses. I looked at his expressions and it had a little discomfort, which signaled me to stop this subject.

Why sudden uneasiness rises when that particular person gets mentioned?

"Jungkook-ssi, I want to say this, and forgive me if offends you." He placed the brush down."Talking about that particular person brings misery to us. That person is meant for agony. And bringing that subject just pains us. If hyung will be awared by remembering ring that person again, he will be upset, angry and won't forgive us. He has made sure, that no one has talked about it for time and it shall remain like that. So, let's not talk about it again." He smiled faintly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knew about this. Forgive me of I've shown immoralness through prying into the matters." I fidgeted with my shirt, being ashamed of uselessly interfering into there family matters.

My curiosity has always created an uneasiness in me.

"Don't be sorry." He clutched my wrist. "Let's have fruits here. They're riped and very sweet." I nodded and decided to drop all questions about it again.

I shouldn't take on that subject again.

~~~

I ate delicious dinner. The rotisery chicken was lip smacking. And freshly picked peaches from garden made a tasty juice and pie. I ate alot, I feel bloated.

"I would like to have a small walk out." I said.

Jimin glanced at clock before speaking. "Don't go near the road of Miss hamley's office. There are many wild dogs and wolves. Read the board signs carefully before taking road."

"Yeah, I'll be careful and shall come soon."

I took my coat and walked out into darkness. A silence laid on road that I was ambling on. Crickets were heard. As I came towards the end of road. I took a turn to avoid being dinner for wolves.

I heard noise that stopped my feet. It was human's voice. I moved myself more close to the voice's source. There were more than two people. And all were male.

"Aye, gentleman." I turned around to where the voice came. A man stood in front of me with great physic and face covered in mask. There was quite a darkness, no chance to see him properly. He paced faster towards me, so I took a step back.

"From how long you are on this road?" He asked raising his thick brow.

"Two minutes." I said. He brushed his dark hairs - I couldn't name the color as darkness was heavy.

"Perhaps have you seen any man who is dressed in white?" My eyes started shaking. Are they talking about beauty in white?

Was beauty in white Hiding from this man? Is he the reason for accident disturbed beauty? If yes than I must keep my mouth shut.

"No, I haven't." I shook my head vigorously. They mustn't reach to Arthur town. Beauty shouldn't get into there hands. I felt panic.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Yes, I am sure." He sighed and walked away.

I couldn't see the other two men's face. But, to hear them, I walked closer and hid behind tree to evedrop.

"I'm certain he went in Hampshire town." That guy who talked to me, said to his partner.

I'll thank every heavenly being if they go in Hampshire town to search beauty in white. Because that town is confusing, secluded and large. So, if mistakes him for going there, beauty in white will stay safe.

"Even I think the same Namjoon." The other voice whispered. Before I could listen further, I sensed they were coming towards me. So, I sneakily and quickly ran away.

'Nam-' What was the name? Oh, I couldn't hear it.

Please Lord let beauty in white stay safe.

---------

A/n:- Please guys stay safe. Keep yourself at home. And most important, stay strong. This all will get over.

Please give your thoughts. It feels discouraging that no one comments.