14.

"Mother-I'm ready for marriage. It's a Yes."

Kim Taehyung stated through his deep breathy tone as soon he stepped in the house, earning the attention and breaking the silence. Mrs Kim dropped her plate of cake placed on her lap as she swiftly stood up from surprise. She looked at her panting older son. Jimin heard the voice echoed and peeked out through kitchen and came in drawing room running. Taehyung furrowed his brows as he saw them dramatically frozen on there place for seconds. But, Tae flinched when both younger son and mother squealed.
"He agreed on marriage, Jimin!" Mother exclaimed.Which Jimin agreed by hoping on his feet. Mrs Kim paused and paced towards her elder son and kept her palm on his forehead.
"Are you alright? Did you had a sunstroke or what?" Taehyung scoffed and withdrew away her hand slumping on the sofa. "I'm fine mother. And yes I've made my decision." He nodded.
Jimin's beautiful beam was still alive. "Finally I'm going to have a brother-in-law and a soon nephew/niece too." he elated.
"Too far Jimin." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh come on hyung, you know how much I was eager for your marriage, to have a companion of a brother in law. If you had rejected Kim Seokjin-ssi, I would had burned down your dear library in front of your eyes. I have made Seokjin-ssi my favourite person. I would have been upset of loosing him. " Mrs Kim chuckled noddingly, she had too became fond of Seokjin, since she had heard of him, of his beauty.
"Seems like you're more in love with him than..." he paused suddenly and gulped glancing at Jimin through corner of his eyes to see Jimin who expectedly had a grin. "What hyung, what were you saying? You're more in love with him than." Taehyung glared at at him and threw cushion, who laughed at his flustered brother. That happens more rarer than rare.
"Stop it both of you." Mrs Kim changed her demeanor from stern to elate. "Oh, I had left the hope on your marriage when you didn't stated your answer for whole week. I would had been disheartened if Seokjin wasn't meant to be my son in law." she said and patted his elder son's back.
"But, why so sudden brother?First you ignored the topic and then suddenly blatters out the answer. Are you sure if it's not the sunstroke?" mother nudged Jimin to be quite.
"Cut your nonsense Jimin. I said yes because, because..." Taehyung stood from the sofa and walked near the window, staring outside the garden that was going dull. He surely wants those flowers - that caught his heart, here soon.
"I don't want to live my life in regret."
"What regret, hyung?" Taehyung inhaled deeply at the question. "The Regret from letting the gold and rare slip through my hands." he said and smiled, turning back and looking at Jimin who breathed a smirk.
Mrs Kim swayed her hands in pure excitement. "We need the engagement soon. I'll write them the letter regarding to find the perfect holy date for engagement and marriage. I'll have a visit to father in church as well." She said enthusiastically, which Taehyung listened with a fond chuckle.

~~~

2 weeks later.

Seokjin was staring at the beautiful silk coral blue embroidered shirt with paired with black slacks, and a diamond thin chain necklace; this expensive attire gifted by Kims for his engagement with Kim Taehyung on this very evening.
He emitted some shaky breaths as nervousness running in his veins. He hasn't met the older since there meeting at his special hideout that is made and found by him. Gorgeous Jin stared at his long fingers, soon there will be a ring on his finger, a ring in depiction of there new relation, new life, new world. Now he'll be called as somebody else's. Soon he'll marry Kim Taehyung and become his wife. Wife, This very alone flustered him awfully. And some Plethora emotions were running inside him with some he couldn't name-
"Seokjin, are you ready? Hurry up chariot will be here anytime soon." Seokjin snapped and quickly ran in bathroom.
He came out wrapped in elegant attire looking a pure angelic beauty. His mother gasped in awe and quickly held his shoulders, smiling. "Son, you surely are prettiest boy one could ever seen." Seokjin bit his lower lip shyly. His mother picked up the diamond thin chain and adorned it around his long neck. It shone brightly on the fair poreclain skin.