06.

My curiosity wears thin. This mysterious piece of paper I seize, makes me want to find the writer or least-from where it came.
I stride out of mansion and ran across path, my sight probing at each place, into the woods, or road to market or, maybe a shortcut leading to graveyard, precise-everywhere. But, no human to be seen.
I lurched further and saw a human figure in the fog. I ran for him.
"Excuse me." I breathed. He turned around and it was gardener of mansion, who gave me the letter before.
"Jungkook sir?" He looked at me as I was panting. "From where you got this letter?" I breathed.
"When I came in mansion on early morning, the letter was lying on grass by itself."
"You didn't saw it's possessor?" he shook his head. "No sir, I looked out for owner, but couldn't find any. But Sir, the dairymaid that said she saw a silhouette of someone on the road across the mansion in dawn, which soon vanished. Rest I'm clueless."

He bowed and left for his house as some emergency was waiting and me again on this chilling road alone. I unfolded the paper again and looked back and forth, trying to grip something I missed-and again there wasn't anything. Dairymaid saw someone on road across the mansion, and that road is the same one I'm standing on. Should I walk straight on it? But this road splits further, where should I find the owner?
Yeah, this letter doesn't steals my even a single strand of hair yet I'm bothering myself to find the answer behind this letter. It feels like the holder of this letter is beseechingly asking for help. Should I take help of anyone? I headed back to mansion.

I was sitting on the chair, reading my anatomy of detailed still life. Jimin was knitting the woolen garment. I was tapping my foot, disquieted by a conversation going withing me on whether to aware him with this letter or not.
"Jimin." he hummed, his eyes locked on his work.
"I need to talk with Taehyung sir, can I?" finally he his gaze set upon me. A furrow on face.
"He never talks with anyone during this time. Huh, he don't even talk in morning unless he wants to or it's important/urgent."

"Epithet this as Important and urgent." I said.

"Would it be perturbing if cared about knowing what it? This might help in whether you should talk that with hyung or not. If it's not important, he might be upset of you, for wasting his time. So, I recommend to let me know first.
If you don't want to confide to me first, it's okay. I'll take you to my brother first." A careless shrug came. He looks at me attentively, waiting on what I would decide.

If I'll tell him, I'm sure he won't take me to his brother. He would rather dismiss this whole letter with sealing my mouth - because I'm too much prying.

My mind suddenly wandered into that line again. 'A man with red eyes and his raising eyebrow habit scares me.'

This sentence holds my attention the most. The man's habit described is nothing but unquotidian. The writer should had placed some more of his elements-

Wait! Wait....

The night I met a man on the road who was asking for man dressed in white, had a habit of raising brows. It wasn't something unique but, still he did it quite often times. I witnessed him for only few minutes but, his brow raising habit held my attention, at least sub-consciously.
And he said he wants a man who had dressed in white. And there was only one person who quite resembled that person-Beauty in white-

That means the man I met was Beauty in white's captive and beauty was running away from his held.
This letter mentioned a person name Taetae. Maybe, it's Taehyung sir since the person gave the letter in mansion and here no one except Taehyung sir, flashes the light on name Taetae.
But, why that person-I say beauty in white-wanted to send this letter here? to Taehyung? Perhaps is he lover of Taehyung? I felt an unexpected tug in my heart.
I don't know why I'm shredding my brain to this but it feels like my heart has it's own volition when it comes to anything of beauty in white.

Jimin snapped his finger as he saw me getting lost into my thoughts. "So, do want to directly talk to my brother or first to me?"
"To your brother." he sighed and nodded little upset as he hoped that I might trust him with the thing I want to say.

We stood before the large wooden door, Taeyung sir's room. Jimin looked at me with little hesitation. Why he gets scared to talk to his brother?

I leaned forward a little towards the door as I heard piano's sweetness fading in air, faintly reaching to us. It was such a beautiful yet melancholic piece.
I reckon No man can play piano like this unless he is broken, or maybe a master of misery.

"He is playing piano?" I asked.
"See, I told you, I don't want to disturb him right now. Can't you delay your urgency for some hours, talking directly tomorrow?" He didn't replied my question, rather yelled at me whisperly.
"Urgencies aren't for delaying Jimin." He sighed. "I want to talk to him, right now, please." He shook his head, and reached his hand to knock, but paused. He looked at me, and I nodded firmly. He finally knocked.
Piano didn't stopped. "Jimin knock once-"
I stopped as we heard the piano halted. A loud thud came which scared me and Jimin. "Is he okay?" I whispered to jimin, he just gave me, clueless yet concerned look.

"Hyung." he called out.

"What is it Jimin?" said name flinched and me too, as a dark deep voice rumbled through the door.

"J-Jungkook-ssi wants to meet you."

"Tomorrow." he bluntly refused.

"He says it's urgent."

"Do you have any idea what he wants to say?"

"No hyung, he didn't enlighten me." second later, Taehyung sir spoke.
"Okay." and later I heard door being opened, I sauntered in while Jimin just gave me poker face look and walked away.
I saw the piano in corner had keyboard broken. Maybe, that thud came from wrecked piano.

"What is it?" He came from his bathroom and looked at me, unbotheredly. His nose and eyes were red and little rim around, while his face and hairs were dripping water. He ran his fingers through his hairs.

"Sir, in the morning, when I was in the garden, gardener found this letter near gate with no name, address or stamp."

"You wanted to talk about a letter, saying it's urgent and at this time." He sucked his teeth, as his head raised.

"Sir, whatever written in it is serious." I desperately said.

"You pried to read it?" I was pulled back, and nodded timidly and waited for some scold, as I did unappropriate thing but, only silence came.
"Sir, I thought of the possibility that this letter might be for me, that's why pried to read it." I reasoned out.
"What's written in it?" he asked, and suddenly looked at the hidden painting hanging on the wall behind me, with his furrowed brows smoothing he stride pass me, his strong shoulder bumping into mine. He Quickly fixed the falling silk cloth. I looked at the painting and something didn't missed my eyes. A name written in golden glittering at the very corner of painting.

'Kim Seokjin.'
I read it. Quite a beautiful name, I must say.

"I asked you something, what is written in it?" His deep voice rang in my ears, snapping me out. "Don't read the whole letter just abbreviate it. I need to go to bed." he added.

"This letter depicts that someone is in severe trouble. He is running away from his cruel captive and is asking help from a person that is mentioned here." I bit my inner cheek as he didn't paid attention to me instead caressed the hidden painting.
"What person?" he asked. A sudden sharp wind opened the window, which caught my attention, but I answered what he had asked.

"The person mentioned, his name is Taetae." I stepped back as wind was howling loudly, hitting on my face.
"That is the only name this extraordinary letter has and I think the writer is asking asking help from Tae-" I paused from my blabbering as I realized that no response came from Taehyung sir.

Did he left?

I turned around to see Taehyung who's eyes were welled up with a callous trying to exist, but agony still peeking through his eyed wide that had tears.

♥♥♥

A/n:- Next chapter will little start to enlighten the past.

Stay home, stay safe. Love you.