40•

Seokjin's side of story said by third person's pov.

Seokjin smiled subtly, his eyes crinkling around emptiness, his head tilting at ambitious boy in front of him, apparently stranger with vibrant blood to help him and get his life back. He placed his fingers on Jeon's shoulder blade.

“Jungkook, I will tell you everything. You will be enlightened only to do nothing. Let know my story and go on with life as if this never happened but you read utterly melancholic book. Do that Jeon, promise me?”

“Wipe away your tears, Kim Seokjin. I believe things will fall into right places this time. Why you don't want light in your life?” He removed Seokjin's hand from his shoulder and looked at that tired face.

Seokjin hissed at stubborn boy. “Know this Jungkook, the light annihilated is because the eclipse caused by Kim Namjoon, he's infernal. If any way taken that leads to him, then something wicked comes this way. He's an enemy of peace. What do you know of him huh? What you saw is just a tiny speck, he is deeper than grave of vampire.
    I am tired in all sorts. Have no energy to relive all that pain. Everything in me is perished, whatever left helps to go through life. What if this quick hunch of everything will fall into place goes south and Namjoon gets me before the help? I would more beg him to kill me but he would keep me alive and nothing is ever close to hell than that” he heaved, his eyes trembling, his brows hanging low. His face losing all color as brought up some old graves to dig.

“What if I bring back Taehyung before that devil gets you? You were hidden well here, you still are, hang on little, I will get your husband to protect you.” Jungkook looked outside the window and saw the heavy storm roaring out. Thank god he found this place before getting caught in such rude weather. 

Seokjin clicked his tongue and turned around. As much this sounded like a new life offered but the deeply engraved fear couldn't let him get lured. The thoughts having his husband back and Namjoon standing before him with those dark eyes blended in him creating a whirlpool that ate his mind and soul. “I am scared.” he whispered, deep into thoughts, staring at corner.

“At least tell me your story then." Jungkook stepped forward, hearing sigh from beauty.  “Sure...”

---

---

“Mother, what is it, why did you call me so urgently? I was helping aunt Sora in making biscuits.” he stomped his feet subtly.

Mother smiled at little annoyed Seokjin who gets this grumpy face when he is disturbed while baking. “Father needs your help in tavern.” Seokjin's face dropped seeing that She tilted her head, innocently blinking to convince her son.

“You know I don't like going to tavern. Those men and women, they stare at me obnoxiously, it raises my hairs awfully.” He pouted, his heart already giving a big no to go there.

“Ken was suppose to help your father but I sent him to bring medicine for my headache. Hope you understand, if things get worse, your father is there, he won't take a second to punch the rude customer. Please provide him little help, only this time.”

“Fine.” he mumbled.

As seokjin walked outside, he saw Ken near garden fixing his bicycle's chain. “Oh Ken? Still here?”

“Ah jin-ah, this bicycle just gave up on me! Tch I need to go to doctor and then university to get my ticket for tour to Edinburgh, hope I reach on time.” Seokjin's eyes lightened.

Ken left the hopeless bicycle and decide to walk the way and take lift later.

“You are going to Edinburgh? That's a beautiful place!” He clasped.