05.

It's been a week since both brother's mother visited here. Both had a little serious, heated and confusing conversation, well for me it was.
       They kept saying ‘he’ is their converse. Who was that person? Mrs Kim said that Taehyung loved him, and Taehyung had a ring in his third finger, so it all reckons that ‘he’ was Taehyung's spouse.

Should I ask Jimin about this? No, no he will be upset. He already stated his discomfort on my prying to matters. I should just take all this information and stuff it in the back of my mind.

~~~

I had a good nap after tutoring Jimin for straight 3 hours. My back needed to get laid on comfortable mattress. Now it feels good. I washed my hands as they still had paint stains. I decided to take a bath instead.
       After freshing up I came out of bathroom to hear some faint noise from downstairs. Who it might be?
I wore my shirt and headed to the drawing room.

       As I walked towards source of voice, there was an unfamiliar voice too. I took some steps forward and peeped to see Taehyung and Jimin sitting with someone else. That man's back was displayed to me. That man had splendid height and muscle.

     jimin saw me hiding behind wall so, he motioned me to join them. I hesitantly walked as Taehyung's gaze landed on me. He gave a nod to me. I felt all nervous, as I was seeing him after whole two weeks. His face again didn't held any specific emotion but cold. I walked towards them and selected a corner of couch, sitting in inhibition.

       My eyes landed on that tall visitor who was already staring at me with smile between those two dimples. He is handsome. His dark brown hairs were parted showing class, and meek posture. Though, he had faint scar on face, it didn't tainted his handsome.

      “Ah! You must be Jeon Jungkook.” He smiled more brighter, after he spoke.
      “Yes.” I said, giving my hand and having a firm handshake.

      “Pleasure to me you.”  He kept his smile as he wide as it could be.

      “Pleasure to meet you too Sir.” I glanced at his hand, it had a scar too, more deep and fresh than one on his cheek.

“No Sir, Namjoon is fine.”

      Namjoon—— as I have seen for very first time, still his name is mysteriously and barely known to me.

Aah! He is a well know businessman.

     “I've heard alot about you. Park town says, Jungkook uses his paintbrush as a wand.” I chuckled, a little coyness as a compliment was gifted to me.
     “Even I have heard alot about you. And your business. Today I even met you. Day went well.” He breathed a small laugh. 

      My eyes were looking at tea emitting steam from my cup. As my eyes went up Namjoon already found my eyes.
     “Have we met before?” he asked raising his brow. He had a kind of intimidating stare. I'm sure we haven't met before. Taehyung and Jimin paused from sipping tea and looked at me.

      “I'm afraid we haven't.” I hesitantly shook my head, as the possibility of me meeting him might be true. But, than I'm certain that we haven't because he is well known trader so if I had met him before, it wouldn't easily slip out of my memory.

       But still there is something really tiny in me that asks the same question.

      We were having cup of tea. Taehyung and Namjoon were having some conversation regarding there business. Today, Taehyung came out of his coffin. Looking him in this evening bright yet delicate golden light - makes him look more bluntly handsome.

      “I should leave now. It was nice meeting you and Jimin too.” his eyes went on Jimin, who blushed while handshaking.
      “Please you have come here after so long. You should break a bread with us. Have dinner here.” Jimin said, his voice little unconfident and soft. “He is right. Have dinner here.” Taehyung proposed too.