42•

“It was the rise of the beast.”

-----•~♥~•-----

Few years ago.

A lavish party was thrown, all golden and rich. The candles were lit in stand made of gold and gems, the chandelier was replaced with larger and stunning ones. The smell of chocolates, elegant perfumes, sweet wines filled the air around. The orchestra playing a soft melody melting under the voices of guests invited who couldn't stop bragging about their earned fortunes and how much worth of clothes they adorned today.

Kims didn't hesitate in spending money that could make this party most stunning and unforgettable ever. 

“This is what a rich party looks like! Kim my dearest friend, what an evening.” exclaimed a man with cheeks gone redder by too much consumption of wine.

“Consider everything yours, have it your way my friend, enjoy every bit of this evening.” The older Kim beamed at his friend.

“I am enjoying your friendship more, glad to decided to move in England, I needed a friend and a smart Business partner like you. ” Kim got loads of people coming to him with mouth full of praises and merry appreciations.

“But where is your Wife Mr Kim?”

“Her sister has fallen sick, she's there to care of her. And before you ask Jimin has gone with her.”

“Oh wanted to meet her so bad, haven't seen her for long time. And where's your son?”

“My kids will be here any minute now, they must be busy greeting people.”

“I must say, Kim, you've raised your son just like your replica, appearance, skills, smartness, wittiness, probably perfect man. I am sure most of people in this evening would be here on account of offering their daughters to your son.”

Kim laughed “He is just nineteen but if he says let him get a wife. I won't mind a partner in his life at young age, but he scowls at the idea of getting married, irrespective of age, he'll be a hard one to bring him to marry.”

A businessman's wife spoke up “This generation wants a career and life as priority, totally understandable. But what about Namjoon? since he is fatherless, it's your responsiblity to look after him, isn't it? How's he to you? Do you all do great together?”

“He is just like my son. I have never seen him in any different perspective than Taehyung, both have great bond, Namjoon is the more than half of the reason why my Taehyung is getting so many praises—Namjoon raised him flawlessly on my behalf.”

“I have heard Namjoon has a man in his sight, is he announcing on getting settled soon?”

“He hasn't spoken of this and I won't ask, if he wants I'll welcome his decision for he is mature young man now and has build his own life, my brother would've been so proud to see him.
   Now excuse me, I'll see where my kids are.” he smiled sliding though the people around him.

“But I heard, Namjoon and his late father had really bitter relations, never really went well together.” Lady spoke over the wine to others forming the group. “And where his mother is? Never heard from her after her husband's death. Mr Kim never mentioned her even once.”

“Mr Kim has broken off all ties with her, after his brother died. They say, she never dropped even a tear when her husband was lying in coffin. And had troubled relations with husband and Kims relating to some issue in will share.”

.
.
.

Taehyung was near the backyard, loosening his pearl white silk shirt's button. Parties and people has never been his thing, especially when women come over with red lipsticks coated on their flirtuous smirks and brush their hands on his coat, trying to fluster him, he hates them, especially if they're double his age.