26•

"Jimin, don't be in there too long. Who would know if you faint. Have you not skipped your breakfast? As your teacher, I am worried." I knocked on the door. "I will leave this house! I tell you! Come out now!"

He sighed and lazily unlatched the door. I could see the whiteness of his face through his empty stomach and brimming worries.

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Then help me." he retorted. "Go and say-say something to him to make it all go away-his miseries. I have tried, don't think of me, I am spilling it all on you alone. I tried but he would use his older brother tone and would sit back helplessly." his lip quivered. "I don't possess best cure through words. However when I first saw you, my soul said you'll be his cure."

"Do you wish me to marry him?! You don't right?" I asked in slurpy tone, an attempt to sound uncaring, ending with a very awful chuckle. He wiped his running nose and stared at me like I was very unclean man. He started crying in his palms again.

"Hey, I wasn't serious about that." I held his folded shivering shoulders.

"That's where everything falls. You aren't being serious. Go away-leave this house, it is what you wished before. I can feel you, nobody wants to stay in this gloomy house that emitts the haunted mansion aura echoing the past melodious laughs of family. Go! These paintings, art has anyways lost my fancy. All empty." he cried.

I leaned and patted his hairs uncombed and rough. "After all the stories of past melodious laughs, lovely gardens of newly married couple that you've told me-I have a part of my soul to this house that is no less than home to me. I have eaten and slept here so I owe it. I can't leave. I won't be surely sure to put perfect help in it but I can try."

He sniffed and blinked his eyes at me. "You will?" I nodded smiling softly.

"Now dry those tears and stop starving. Let's get you breakfast." I wound my arm around his shoulder and leaned on my side as if a patient.

---

"But tell me first about the story. Between Taehyung and his lover." I watched Jimin gobbling up the biscuits. Few minutes earlier he almost swore to fast for week, look at him now. "You said half. What about after the Soobin that piano teacher arrived here?"

"I have said you whole." he wiped the corners of mouth.

"No I am sure, you didn't." I shook my head. "What led to the decline of their relations and end of Kim Seokjin is left to be said. That is where Taehyung sir's fall began."

"Rubble began per se when we a ignited a suspicion in our heart on Jin who was adhered to Soobin's side." he rejected eating breakfast as past bitter stirred in him again.

"Did you or your brother saw any act of them that was questionable?"

"Uhm, well if I remember the time, my brother was commencing a new business in a far end of a village, starting up a motel and wind mills there. So he happened to stay out for long time sometimes days. But, I..." he breathed out. "I was here, doomed to see it all. I saw them, Namjoon hyung saw them, maids saw them!"

"I want to know what did you see?" I asked him cautiously as I could see the wreck I saw in Taehyung had a tiniest reflection in Jimin too.

"You know, I despise those dark times, and recalling them might hurt me severely but, I'll tell you." he leaned forward busying the space between us. His eyes around all kitchen.

"Don't worry, there's no maid or butler here." I whispered down.

"Ah, they know it all, it was a free melodious drama to them that turned into a fun gossips in their gatherings after mansion fell asleep." he rolled his eyes. "I was being alarmed for my brother. I fear, he won't like the past graves being dug up all now."