15.

"If you both can't wait, go ahead kiss." A teaseful smile came on cute face. Jimin eyed the flustered couple who were now feets apart. He supressed his giggle. "I won't see or speak of it to anyone." He chuckled airily as a glare was thrown to him by Taehyung. His eyes went to his soon brother-in-law who was now beet red.
"Jimin, why are you here?" His brother greeted his teeth, tapping his foot.
"Ah, Mother wished to see you." Jimin said. Taehyung sighed faintly and looked at soon better half- who is all flustered. He licked his lower lip.
"I should leave. I'll see you soon." he breathed out.
"Goodbye." Jin smiled watching him leave with his horse. "You aren't coming?" Taehyung paused and asked Jimin who shook his head. "I need to go to the library." And so older left.
Seokjin smiled at Jimin who was still standing here.
"Hello Jimin-ssi." Jimin gave Seokjin a quick unexpected hug. "Nice to meet you Seokjin. Tell me are you busy? If no then would you mind joining me to the library?"
"I would love to accompany you." Jin and Jimin walked there way with some casual converse-which pleasantly surprised Jimin how adorable, fun-loving, and polite yet gullible, his soon brother-in-law is. It made him happy that in future he'll be having this person at his house. Such a positive aura wielding young man.
"Seokjin, I'm glad to know you. I'm so pleased to befriend you. Mother, hyung everyone are waiting to make you the part of our lives." Jin flusteredly held Jimin's shoulder, feeling butterflies in stomach all in sudden.
"Me too Jimin-ssi. I love your company. And to be honest even I'm waiting for the marriage." Jimin chuckled at Jin's shy brave confession. His eyes suddenly lighted.
"Aah Seokjin, thank god I remembered it right now. I have undertaken the job of the attires for the wedding. I wished if you just come with me to the dress maker and check out your wedding suit." Jimin asked waiting for the answer.
"okay..."

---

"Mother did you called me?" Taehyung walked in his mansion's garden where his mother was enjoying the vanilla sponge cake and cinnamon tea. "Yes-I called for Namjoon's letter that has just arrived." A pleasant glow came on Taehyung's face that was expected by his mother, she smiled too.
"Really!" Taehyung exclaimed. Mrs Kim saw him in little amuse as this man who usually holds cold face most of the time; is beaming childishly right now. She wonders sometime Oh! why she can't bring such smile to him.

He quickly opened the letter to see neat and familiar handwriting. He anticipatedly slumped down on the garden seat and carefully yet animatedly unfolded the paper. Mrs Kim saw the change on her son's face as he was reading further down. The whole letter was done reading by him with an upset face.

"What happened Taehyung? What's written in the letter?" he gave a quick glance to the letter, and threw it on the table. A little pout puckering up.
"Namjoon hyung can't visit us for now. Our coal mine's project shall stay at halt but that's not the reason for my upset. He won't be here for my wedding." he smacked his tongue. Mrs Kim gave him a small pat on his knees. "I wanted him to be my best man." he added.

"It's okay son. I bet even he had been eager to witness your wedding. Urgency arrives at the worst time sometimes. But, you don't get sad, for now focus on your wedding." He hummed, laying on the seat and thinking about how his life will be in all light after marriage. He is surely sure that Jin is going to be his fortune. He's gonna bring all good, light, sweet and loveful to him. Right now his excitement to marry is more bigger to let him feel sad about his Namjoon hyung's absence.
"Son, dear, stop smiling without the reason, you look weird." He coughed a little and sat up to see his mother with a grin and playful twisting of spoon in her fingers. He raised his brows at her. "I know your smile Taehyung, the reason behind your smile." Taehyung rolled eyes at her. "Keep your mouth filled up with cake, that's better" Mrs Kim cackled.

"Why are you laughing mother?" Jimin walked to them. "Nothing just pulling pisser out your brother." jimin saw his brother annoyedly sitting.
"Leave that all. I have something to say." Jimin said taking the seat across them.
"Seokjin's custom dress is ready, we just checked it on him. It fits him well." Mrs Kim clapsed her hands
"Indeed it must have fitted him well, we chose best for him." Mrs Kim said. Jimin shook his head.
"Best only stays best on everyone but for an exceptional-makes it look out of the world." Taehyung couldn't help but smile flusterdly at the words that were spoken.
"Am I right, hyung?" his voice, eyes, posture in tease but tae was busy imagining his wedding.
"Yes." he airily breathed out.