02.

I woke up in early pleasant dawn. Moon was still present as sun was rising slowly. I was pulled by the  scenery out of my window. A vast sea shone as moon's and waking sun's light reflected on it. Golden glittering sand and Indulating liquid looked so eye warming. There was a man in boat preparing a bait for fishes.

I'll specially thank Taehyung-ssi to give me this room.

       Minutes of staring at my bag of clothes, I decided to wear the simple white shirt. Though, dark colors fancies me. But, mother says cool colors create a kindful warmth. She said white and pastel colors are good for first impression. So let's wear this. I took out wrinkless crisped shirt to dress myself.

~~

I went downstairs gazing all over the huge bright sunlight welcoming mansion.

      “Good morning sir.” Butler welcomed me in the dining room. I sat on table and stared around. This mansion is exceptionally beautiful. Carvings on ceilings, ceremic show pieces, paintings on the wall, were really stunning. Handsome amount of money must be spent. I stared at a beautiful painting of a couple in middle of sunsetting beach holding hands together. It was prefectly painted. Beside that there was a painting of Icarus drowning in sea. This painting holds an interesting story.

       “Good morning Let's have a breakfast.” I heard an unfamiliar cheery voice. I turned my head to see a pretty man in purple shirt. He looked chubbily cute with that smile.
     “Kim Jimin-ssi?” I asked.

     “That would be me. And please no formalities just call me Jimin. And pleasure to meet you.” He gestured me to sit on chair and he himself sat across me.

       “Nice to meet you too. And before I forget, let me ask for an apology. Butler told me that you waited for me till midnight. I'm sorry but, I was lost in middle of splitting roads.”

      “You don't need to apologize. during waiting for you, I almost finished my half book that I ignored for quite time.” He chuckled. “Sir, I've really heard about you alot. Pesca said how heroicly you saved him from drowning. And he didn't spoke less of your artistic ability. I was impressed. And so begged my brother to hire you for my passion to learn art.”He smiled as he filled me milk tea with cookies.

      “It's pleasure to see myself being able to be your teacher. And beside that I'm able to see the pleasant excitement for our further classes.” I smiled.

       Butler served eggs, bacon with peach juice and sliced fruits. I munched as my stomach had digested that single sandwich long back.

      “How did you learn painting? Did you preferred classes?” He asked, munching on toast. “No. Rather my heart taught me. It has always been amusing to capture a whole natural beauty on paper. It's fascinating. Isn't it?” He smiled nodding.

      “Ohh, your elder brother hasn't been here for breakfast. Where is he?” I asked. Little ashamed to start eating without owner.

      “He rarely comes out of his room. Ah, no health problems. He is just into isolation much more. He will have his food in room alone.” I mouthed ‘oh’ and drew my attention back on paintings.

       “Those are beautiful. Who made them?” I asked. I saw his smile fainted a little and sighed. “Someone, who was once very dear to us.” He spoke without looking at me. I wanted to ask him but that would be immoral to pry into there life.

      “I'm looking forward to meet Taehyung-ssi.” I changed the topic.

       He suddenly looked at my shirt, I felt his eyes on mine. “You will meet my brother for first time. right?” I nodded. “You shouldn't wear this.” he shook his head.
        “Why? is it dull or wrinkled? Will it ruin my first impression?” I eyed my shirt.
       “No, no it will be perfect for first meeting, but not when him. My brother dislikes white.”