36•

-----~•♥•~-----

Jimin's pov.

Seokjin was back at the Kims mansion, but this time his walk this time inside our home wasn't blossoms and honey but slow heavy cold wind as if thwarted by world. His all glow turned into void.

Taehyung saw it so could I. We were too much anxious for his hauntingly quiet state. He did something unforgiving and it's remorse was as clear as day sky, growing on his skin, wrenching his thoughts but neither his tongue would speak of it sorting everything out nor Taehyung would come up from his broken defeated state and accept the situation—forget and forgive for the sake of their lovely relation that each day seemed to only tear apart.

He would still coldly stand far away, his eyes demanding for reason behind his played love while Seokjin in the other corner, eyes guzzling on the floor that his deep shadow under eyes would be seen more prominent, hollow, filled with sadness.

“Seokjin is back! Aah thank god. Now everything will be fine.” We heard a bold echo of Namjoon as he walked to us with his deep dimpled smile, a book in his hand thrown on the sofa.

Taehyung glanced at the beauty beside him apparently looking all alone, and inhaled asking question in very clueless way “Will it?” then he looked at Namjoon with a very skeptic eyes later chuckled coldly.

It won't.” the youngest male between them spoke in very softest manner but that was heard by his husband's sharp ears who's heart churned inside. Taehyung's lips sealed in tight line “Go to your room.” He ordered.

Seokjin walked away like a free bird fluttering out of cage, needless to say which room he was suppose to dwell in, whatever it would be, shall be four walls with no glimpse of his husband.

Taehyung watched Seokjin, running away, avoiding the eyes of the three men. “Hyung do you need tea?” Brother shook his head, my eyes drifted to our oldest brother who smiled and denied before I could ask.

“Joon hyung you were out for work, when you did come home here?” I asked as the silence shuffled around, I wanted to walk into my room and lock it, sleeping the heaviness away but seeing our oldest hyung here rather in his own newly bought house was rare but very pleasant. His new home is in outskirts of our town, something very of our hyung, lonely place with woods to accompany was an idea he fancied.

“Maybe an hour ago.” he answered.

I turned to my brother “Hyung, seokjin's wound isn't well dressed, his mother did tend it but with a very distracted mind. The blood didn't seem to stop, the cold from the whole journey might've troubled it more to  sting.” his eyes showed a hint of worry that couldn't be masked but the body of his wouldn't move.

“What wound?” Namjoon stepped in.

“Seokjin got bitten by some wild dog.”

“Order the maids to do it.” Taehyung said it in a very half hearted way.

“But hyung, maids aren't here, I guess by now they are aware of loosing their jobs.”

“Then you do it.” he exhaustingly let out. “My body would never move to see him.”

“He wouldn't let me touch his wound, hyung. He stayed far away from me during the whole ride here. For a moment let yourself forget everything and tend his wound, his skin might get severe infection in that.” I walked to the drawer and gave him the first aid kit.

He glanced at the antiseptic bottle in my hand with medicine box, sighing in defeat, he took it from my hand walking upstairs.

---