13.

"Did you saw Kim Taeyon's son? Ohh he was devastatingly handsome!" exclaimed Mrs Kim, dramatically slumping down on the bench that was standing in a middle of there splendid garden.
Seokjin's pink tinted cheeks heat more as his mother spoke of someone that was awfully and inevitably lingering in his thoughts.
"Yes my darling." Jin snapped his father who spoke up. "He was more good looking than I had heard of. He is starting another business without help of his father, owned a town at a young age. Bought a mansion for his father as present. He is quite an epitome of a family man and business man aswell." Mr Kim playfully yet proudly stated and nudged his son who bashfuly hit his father's forearm earning chuckles.
"What do you think of him, of this marriage, Seokjin?" his cousin Ken asked, who had decided to stay a night here as always his weekend ends here. Seokjin sighed looking at a huge moon peeking through a cherry blossom tree. They had a habit of sitting here in garden after dinner for to have a light conversation and cackling in hearty humor. They loved sitting out and appreciating each other's presence.
"I think he is good man. A man of meekness and kindness." Jin said truthfully.
"Indeed he is very kind and a gentleman. You have chose right person to think on your marriage." Mrs Kim stated. "He will take good care of you and will keep you happy. I believe in him Seokjin. Do you?"

If Seokjin stays quite then it will be injustice to his feelings that he just blossomed into his for older. Seokjin had never felt in love before and he thinks it's because he was destined to be with Kim's son. His heart just gave birth to love which he purely keeps Taehyung as the reason. So if Kim awoke feelings in him so those must be shared by him alone.
Seokjin didn't tried to suppress the prospect of him and Taehyung being a happiest couple together as he had already started to give him his heart. His heart beated strangely beautiful and now positively as he thought of giving his dignity and life to future partner-just like how he thought he would feel when he would find a guy for love. So, he nodded yes which made his mother clapse her hands and stand up on knees. "I knew you would agree."

------

"I think he will make a good wife of Taehyung. what you think mother?"
Jimin asked munching on fish and chips. "Indeed, he will. Oh I have overdone to my tongue by saying that Kim Seokjin is very beautiful and perfect for Taehyung's wife . My tongue got numb in speaking of him." she breathed a giggle.

"But, brother seems indifferent. He makes it look like it's a rather burden on him." Jimin said looking at his brother who was buried in work papers. Seconds past, when they didn't expected Oldest son to speak, he chimed in. "I don't think he has charmed me enough in first meeting. I can't let my self make decision upon a single little meeting. First meeting is always a play to impress."

Mrs kim scoffed at the cold answer. "Liar, did you saw him staring bravely at Seokjin." whispered Jimin into his mother's ears who agreed.

"Brother, Let go of him and you'll regret in the future. Don't let golden and rare slip out of your hands." Jimin stated seriously. His brother gave him a look with a brow raised. He never saw Jimin speaking so dear of anyone selected for Taehyung. Mrs Kim who stood near dark window came near to his older son.
"Jimin is right. Please son don't reject him. He is very different from whoever I have seen, we have seen. I'm grateful to the fate that I didn't forced marriage upon you before or else I had would have regretted now in loosing such a best son-in-law. See it's work of fate! He is destined to be with you." Mrs Kim hearted out. She is very eager to see his son and Seokjin together as soulmates. Her withering has the only wish beside his husband's health.
Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. "Never seen before, you both being all lovely on your chosen boy for me. You both before were temped to pick up flaws and consider a mismatch to me. What's now? What spell did he cast upon both of you?"
Jimin looked up from his novel and smirked. "We are definitely in love with him. Oh dear brother! Even you are under his spell, it's just that your denial is bit stronger." And then Jimin got hit by fountain pen on head.