24.

They were amazed at the way this pianist's slender fingers neatly pressed each-every keys of piano for a beautiful melody he intended, that is famed among his shows. The soft, heart fluttering song into the moonlit late scented, evening. They just forgot the world for a time.
   Seokjin's eyes were on every small movement of Soobin, The way his shoulders tensed and relieved in every keys he strung, the whole concentration and passion drowning him.

Seokjin melted along with everyone enjoying this equivalent piece of a pure heaven. He still couldn't take his eyes off this man who had his back shown to him, nonetheless holding the attention of Seokjin. A smile of amused, was displayed as he saw him, but his eyes lingered on his husband as well who was quite entertained by it too. His one foot tapping the floor and hands folded.

They all clapped as soon he finished it, turning around to the sound of soft claps and nodded his head, his hands rubbing on his own thighs.
   “Oh wonderful!” Jimin exclaimed. His brows raised, “You indeed must be having a housefull shows for a brilliant reason.” he added, but the eyes at his moon, Namjoon. Indeed when he praised somebody then that man must be outstanding. Namjoon holds the taste.

“Wah! that was lovely!” Said Seokjin, his eyes crinkling in an utter respect derived with an eagerness and a heart flick to be able to learn from a famed man.

“Umhm~ I must say, this piano has touched the gold.” Taehyung commented as well, walking close to him, “you are a man of talent, more amazes me for how young you look for the talent you hold and success you achieved.” Though Tae had never even seen glance of any tickets of this man's shows yet he spoke highly for this guy was in touch with Namjoon. If Joon stated then it's it.

Seokjin nodded, totally agreeing the words of his Taehyung.

Namjoon listening to them from behind, took steps to them, saying, “Recommending him, getting him here was the best thing I must did. A  very tight schedule he is yet having him was easy task for me for he is good friend of mine. I knew he had to run for here. Isn't it Choi Soobin?” Namjoon said, to what Soobin smiled, his lips dropping swiftly after, his shoulders curling into small a man-child form.

“He's here for Seokjin sure, but for me as well.” Namjoon sly smirked, staring at the piano teacher who gave him a glance but then turning away his eyes back to look at his long fingers sliding through the piano keys.

“For you, hyung?” Taehyung asked, his tongue gliding into corner of inside cheek, feeling a bit odd later to ask it in a sudden for it might be Namjoon and Soobin's some personal matter.

“Umhm~ for he would provide us free shows! I could enjoy his show only for mere few times, he's tickets sell like hot cakes, hard to put hands.” He chuckled with everyone tittered. “He is so busy and always out of my reach, but I got my hands on him, finally.”
They were just watching a tall man talking with taller one who barely gave answers, neither words nor nods. 

Soobin gulped and fixed his shirt after standing from the stool. “Our classes shall start from tomorrow at nine in the morning, Seokjin-ssi. Good night everyone.” He didn't had a particular style or an act of gratitude to accept the compliment—quite stone he was. Seokjin nodded his head, getting a feeling of nervousness already as his own skills of piano rung in his head, sounding horrible!

He paused. “I shall walk to my room for some sleep. And thank you to all for your praises, I must say.” Finally something he got to say. And there he walk past everyone, left. They gathered into one watched him trudging away, as if they were scattered alone and this man took away all crowd with him.

“The way he took our words, so cold.”  Jimin inhumorly chuckled, speaking it softly. “No fluster, no humble. If Seokjin in his shoes, by now he would melt to floor.” Taehyung chuckled.