33.

Warning:—Mention of blood, self-harm, angst, strong language.

-----~•♥•~-----

Seokjin woke up feeling stiff from the cold floor he slept on whole night. He massaged his eyes that were stinging, swollen, his eyelashes drenched. He sniffed the tears up that were still left and hissed at the pain in his body, whining inaudibly as the window fluttered startling him.

He couldn't walk properly as energy drained down through all emotional episode last night, so he crawled on the fours, taking support through the wooden furnitures and door to walk into the bathroom, shuddering at the chilled weather hitting his delicate skin.

As he was on his woobly legs, he turned his head to look back to stare around the room, to his messy bed. He remembered sleeping on the bed, but then woke up on the floor? Did he fall? If, then how come so far from the bed did he woke up? His ankles were troubling him so rolling up the cotton pants, he saw bruise around the ankles. He shivered seeing the blue purple on his skin and shut the door.

~

Standing before the wardrobe and staring at his beautiful attires bought by Taehyung made him want to wash all of them or not adorn himself with those anymore—never he felt such way wearing this beautifuls before. Taking one of the lovely pearly white blouse and loose dark brown slacks to mercy his bruises, he wore them after taking the calm bath.

He gingerly dolled himself up, adding more color to his faded lips, making sure to drink more water and don't skip his meals. Taking his soft mullet into delicate fingers, brushing them prettily, feeling satisfied through the curtain bangs styled around his eyes, making sure to leave a piece of hair falling before eyes for Taehyung would lean down lovingly to curl it in his slender fingers and tuck it behind his cherry red ear, watching Jin's bashful countenance slyly. A habit of him that Seokjin fancies the most.

Spreading the perfumed lotion on his neck, wrist and hands, he smiled half heartily, leaving a sigh out of nervousness as his hands turned restless not sure if this all would pull out the loving side of Taehyung just like the old way or the trouble of the last night shall haught his coldness more? I can try. Looking back, he never ever left me unheard. Must be upset but I shall turn his head to me.

Making up his mind to take whatever his husband throws, he walked to the door that remained silent all the time, very unlike of those fluttering windows.

There was quickness in his moves, to meet his Taehyung before he leaves for work. Seeing at the wall clock, he sighed nodding his head. It was half an hour early than Taehyung tends to leave. So he has a chance of seeing him.

He took the handle of door only to  realize that the door was locked.

Beauty addled with the trying hard on it, in case if it's locked from the inside, maybe jammed and so drew it. “Huh?”  he breathed out confusingly, his brows furrowing, lips protruding,  slowly hating to feel himself locked in here. “Why it is not opening?” he gruffed and huffed, frown growing.

.
.

Henceforth your life shall be this four walls.
.
.

In the sudden, one of the cruel scenes from the very last night unwillingly rushed into his mind. He froze, when Taehyung's unruly words creeped his ears, his eyes phantom white. “No no no...” he chanted, his head shaking faintly in disbelief. Using both of his hands to pull the door open, might even break it, he frustratingly made small noises, clinging onto the handle and crouching down with it, using all might present but to vain.