41•

Mirrors showed what was real, what dwelled in reality, but nobody ever created the glass that could reveal how people see the things, what they think when pretend isn't played.’

------~•♥•~------

Seokjin rather would drink bitter poison when marriage word kept before him, and seeing his distaste upon it, his parents never brought out the topic.

But somewhere in him a gentle dream of marrying a prince, having lovely children and to watch them play in the rose gardens couldn't let him turn completely away from marriage. He'd hate how he want it.

And so letting the incident go away from his memories like a ghostly nightmare and raised his head to see the chariot that fetched him a letter of proffer for marriage; son of Kim’s: Kim Taehyung.

Seeing the name, sparkles ignited in him like fairy dust sprinkled on him, emerging glittery wings, he felt he could fly for the proposal was from a man he deeply respected and secretly admired. His mainfestation came real. The man who won hearts through his charity habits and always ready to help, forgetting the line between rich and poor. The dignified man ready to be his husband? Seokjin tasted sweet disbelief.

Seokjin forgot the old bitterness and bloomed prettily at the name written on the letter.

Time flew at great speed and soon arrived his wedding day, the most heavenly thing that happened to him, finding the kind prince and marrying him, seokjin found himself to be living the envious fairytale life.

Every person has a small or big secrets that are kept unsaid to have unbothered life ahead. Seokjin found it to be unnecessary to say the past nightmare to his husband as he wanted the bygones to be bygones.

---

“The most dangerous disease to heart is memories.
I let the memory of that foul accident get buried in corners of my heart but somebody didn't let it die, let it grow in him, soar it to the point where it turned to be a game of gravely revenge.”

“Who's min yoongi?” Jungkook asked, the name ate his mind.

“He's an illegitimate son of Namjoon's mother. When Namjoon's mother a widow went to marry Taehyung's uncle, she had an affair behind his back. When her husband died in pneumonia, she was pregnant through her illegitimate lover, kept his baby, raised him in hidden, at her granny's house away from civilization, house deep in the woods. Namjoon must've been six or seven when Min yoongi was born. I don't know what became of her lover. She lived in Kims house most of her life. Taehyung's father never accepted her as sister in law, he could feel how she had no sense of affection for her husband just she learnes to tolerate her for wealth and her husband would die for her in love he grew. 

Though Namjoon and Yoongi weren't real brothers, their mother taught them well to be support of each other, for Namjoon was always enlighten with one knowledge by his mother; you'll always be the second choice in this house since your father isn't here anymore and I am a woman. But you got a brother from me who you need to raise and take care of well.

Namjoon was always taught to seek, give love and support from his mother's side for she had a son who was born from a father with less fortune and penny, she wanted Yoongi to be raised in comfort just like his brother. 

When the mother died, her words didn't die in him, he raised Yoongi so well that Yoongi would go blue red if he ever heard the word no.

Namjoon took over his father's business and made it gold at a very young age. He was clever, never to deny that. Though a vicious mind, he rendered only love to his brother. Half  was a word he never used for Yoongi, he was more than a blood brother.”