16.

"If I could give you my heart only then you'd know how much you own it."

Seokjin was coyly playing with his white veil as Taehyung was carried him in bridal style, walking towards the enormous Victorian style manor of Kims.
Jimin and mother were still at the wedding venue wrapping up by collecting gifts, envelopes, greeting cards, bouquets and paying caterers and wedding planners for having gorgeou fairytale like themed decoration, staying up to the expectations they had.

Seokjin's mind was filled with the nervousness, excitement of new life as wife of Kim Taehyung. A little fear as well for not knowing how to keep a man happy along with his family-and with some shyness for thinking of what's gonna happen now, staying here for his whole life, in this new place. When he'll get used to this place or would miss his old house? He had already shed good amount of tears while biding his parents goodbye but still couldn't stop thinking of them. He knows that Taehyung is a gentleman, he is kind, thoughtful, caring and loving. He promised Jin's mother to love his son till the last breath and Taehyung is man of words, so Seokjin won't feel cold, here. But, still this nervousness won't go away for he had never met any person who belongs to elite. He hopes he doesn't have any low upsetting habit (even though he is said to have most gentle and neat manners despite growing in low middle class family, but he is unsure of it now) and if he does have then he is willing to change anything as long as he keeps his husband happy.
But that doesn't worry him as much as now that they're heading older's room. Where they'll be sharing the same bed, the bed of person who is now intensely staring at him.

A hot pink blush was slathered on seokjin's cheeks as those sharp eyes were boring into him and small faint playful smile curled up on older's handsome chiseled face tingling Jin's insides. Jin shyly smiled not daring to look at him, but if he looks upon him then makes sure to tear the gaze away quickly.

Taehyung gently kicked the door open of his bedroom, staring at the empty room filled with the scented candles. Berries and vanilla scent soothing mind. The candles that dimly lit the room with romantic atmosphere that was more impressed by rose petals lying on huge bed.

A pink rose bouquet was there on side table, with a note written. 'Be gentle on my son-in-law." Taehyung chuckled lightly shaking his head at his mother's silly message.

He gently placed Jin on the soft bed, brushing his bangs sweetly, his heart bouncing for the beauty on his bed, right now. His stoamch danced inside as when Seokjin bit his lower lip. Never phantomed that he would agree upon his marriage and that too such a kind, beautiful and innocent man. He feels his chest tight to on anticipation of what he'll do this man, on his bed. Hope he doesn't loose his mind.

Seokjin's eyes were on his lap, his white satin shirt shimmering in the candle light, while his hands still clutching on Taehyung's coat. Older kept his hands on either side of Jin, caging him and leaning closer to see adorable flush face of younger, staring at him with his wide doe eyes.

Taehyung pushed him gently, making him lie flat on his back, with his hands fiddling his shirt nervously for the older man who is looking hot with his alpha expressions. His stomach curled inside as Taehyung's large hand caressed his clothed waist. He never imagined that he would see his husband wearing this face, holding this intentions, making his body feel funny; if he knew he would have prepared himself for now he must be looking awkward, sitting and staring at anything but Taehyung.

He gasped when man above him, just laid lips on his, locking into soon a wet kiss. Seokjin not experienced into this, just tried to do what older was doing-fighting with tongue and nibbling on lips. But, jin couldn't keep up with this, Tae was too fast and dominating, his nose poking him, his teeths almost chewing his plump lips. Jin's shaking hands encircled around waist and pulled himsef little up to deepen the kiss. He whimpered as the tongue dug deep. Taehyung who heard that wanted to do anything to hear it again and again.