22.

Taehyung walked past the entrance of found empty hall of his manor when he heard a soul-melting piano piece, glittering invisibly into the silence of of these walls. He sighed in long manner for calmness, following the hands of melody that pulled him. He knew this isn't the melody played by any known pianist before. A complete new one-making him more merry into this new found music taking his heart. He tried hum the song so this pretty music can be stuck into his head.

As he reached into wide spacious room, he could see Seokjin's back, gracefully sitting before the enormous sleek paino, his fingers dancing on keys, his white long shirt and silky mullet swaying in the wind, as those white sheer curtains did, letting it to enter a silence soft fresh sunrays brightening everything more into heavenly.

Only a crown and wings are missing. Taehyung the man of strong love for his wife thought.

He leaned against the door frame in silent manner as his eyes hovered over his lover who was immersed in his own innocent atmosphere that was created by himself. Taehyung wished that Seokjin was singing right now, for it would be a blend like honey dripping through sweet-sweet music.

'He sings like a siren, he plays like Beethoven, he paints like a Vincent. What a walking talent he is.' Taehyung had a swish of pride inside him on what he just thought about. He'd often use this phrase when he'll introduce his wife to anyone.

Kim Seokjin whined to hismelf, his feet tapping the floor in frustration when he pressed his finger on the wrong key. He wanted to be good in playing this but the mistakes didn't let him, he never had a day where he could play piano impeccably. Taehyung chuckled which Seokjin heard that deep voice and turned around.

"Taetae?" Said name came know that the piano has stopped with seokjin's warm caramel eyes on him. Taehyung walked to him.

"That was so beautiful!" Older exclaimed, kissing the hands of wife who pouted. "No it wasn't. I couldn't play it without any mistakes." he just dismissed the praise with his complaint about the poor skills in piano.

Seokjin's eyes turned shimmering, as he saw his husband is home early. "You came early?" he asked to Taehyung and hugged him, taking his husband's warmth back who left him on a cold bed in morning, getting him upset.

"Oh Yes!" Taehyung's eyes beamed in flash from dreamy one. He clutched Seokjin's shoulders excitedly, breaking the hug as he remembered about good news he wanted to break for which he came home early.
Ohh! God it's a very good news but just by looking at his Seokjin, he forgot about it completely as nothing made him any more happier than seeing his wife being this beautiful and willingly being pushed more into love as days passes by. Nothing is comparable to this delight. Not even his skyrocketing companies or his pocket filling handsome money.

Taehyung wanted to keep his lips on Seokjin's before he discloses the news as it would sweeten his happiness even more.

"Hey Taehyung!"

As said name was about to deeply kiss his wife after he had pulled him into the tight warm hug, lifting him into the air; he was interrupted.

"Hyung." Taehyung spoke as walked out of room to see Namjoon with a bright smile that no one had ever seen such wide.

"Congratulations!" He hugged Taehyung wishing him some blessing words which Taehyung happily took while Seokjin was confused on what his husband was congratulated for. From behind he tugged the coat of Taehyung and asked him about good news on which he got a kiss on cheek, turning him into hot tomato. Seokjin quickly glanced at Namjoon who saw him and smiled it off.

"The famous perfume company in world has gladly initiated a partnership with us." Seokjin gasped and hugged him, feeling esctacy in the success of his husband.