32.

Jimin.

  The rainy season seem to be arrived after feeling the cold chilled winds hit me and purplish thundering clouds gathered in the sky. I looked up, sat on the aching cold floor near threshold waiting for my brother.

He denied home this morning and since nowhere to be seen. It's already nine now. Did he eat anything or not?

I quickly stood up when I saw the shadow of my brother walking through the garden. He sauntered to me and I sighed in relief. “Brother!” I held his hand, he reeked alcohol, too much he had consumed.

He asked, “Is he in room?” I nodded and stared at every emotion he chose to hide. Seeing him drunk soared my worry for Seokjin.

“Did he eat anything?” his voice was heavy. His eyes tired and dark hairs falling over head, tangled. My eyes watched the empty doorway where Brother just walked in, where is Namjoon? He was suppose to be with him.

“No he hasn't.” I answered, he hummed and walk past me, throwing his coat on the sofa and groaning. No don't meet Seokjin now! 

Hyung!” he halted, “Don't see him now.” I softly said. My eyes turning soft so he could see and agree on it.

“Is he...” he sharply inhaled, his eyes grew fury.

I tensed up and instantly cleared it, “No! he's sleeping nothing more! that Soobin is nowhere to be seen. Don't see him when you are sloshed. See him in the morning.” the please got stuck in my throat when he scowled. My puppy eyes drained.

“I'm not sloshed! I drank a little bit. I won't do anything rude to him if asking questions isn't included in that, okay? Now I can't even do that?” and with that he was already on the stairs.

No, he won't just ask questions. No hyung don't do anything to him. Namjoon hyung where are you?

---

Seokjin gasped in his blanket when the door of room flew open hitting the wall loudly, following the cold winds that shivered his skin. Few candles blew off making the room dimly lit.

His eyes relieved for a second when he saw silhouette of his husband but the warmth in his body didn't last long when the eyes of Taehyung were rude. Seokjin quickly fixed his white loose blouse that fell from his shoulder when he felt small in front of his husband's eyes.

Taehyung didn't hold any words, any smile, the heavy silence from him distressed and fret Seokjin. He curled his hands inside the duvet as his eyes continued to stare into Taehyung’s blinkless one. Seokjin would say that his husband looks hauntingly handsome in all black but now it somehow fret Seokjin.

Seokjin removed the blanket from him, not caring to pick up from floor and ran to his husband, his hands drawn out for a hug but it was denied by his husband, who walked past him, his broad shoulder bumping into his, looking all around the room.

“Tae-”

“Didn't expect to see you alone.” Taehyung's voice was deeper, the one when he is drunk, upset or suppressing anger. Seokjin gathered his hands and stood stunned by what words Tae spoke, “What I have been hearing from others, I hardly can foresee you alone now.” he chuckled.

“Did you have dinner?” Seokjin sweetly asked. His hands tying the satin strings near his blouse that was a bit big for him. He softly looked at Taehyung who was staring blankly at him up and down.

“Don't dress in white when it's not for me. Is there someone in bathroom?” Taehyung looked past behind Seokjin, where bathroom was there. Seokjin twisted at it.