30•

Jimin’s pov.

“We suspect that your Seokjin...he is cheating.” Namjoon hyung totally believed to cut the crap, deny beating around the bush and state it away. I was amused on how Namjoon hyung very calmly stated it, without minding the seriousness of the situation.

My heart dropped at the my brother Taehyung’s wide disbelief eyes, his thick brows were raised and mouth slightly parted, frozen from the unexpected news. His large hands fisted on the wooden table, the clutch on wood could be heard, the quiver on them with his chest heaving. I bet he never expected such news ever in life. It came like a wave crashing over his face, numbing everything from feeling.

“I-” He was processing, imagining uncountable things, turning a discomfort in his inside. He gathered himself from breaking away and ran fingers in his long dark brown locks.

At some point I scold myself to reveal it before him but then I had vowed myself on when I will see Seokjin in foul with my own eyes, I will speak of it all to my brother irrespective of how hearts, relations, lives shall be broken. Nobody deserves to pour love on unloyal, they are needed to be given enlighten.

“I don’t believe this...” the thoughtless chuckle in him was humorless, callous. His eyes turning red, sharpthe very indication of a hurt man in him drowning in defense mechanism and the cold, berserk man growing. He controlled himself from loosing it, all years staying with him, I could read him well. This image was fearsome and worth avoiding.
    I thought this image of my hyung was long dead by Seokjin’s unbroken love but the one who removed it is now responsible for bringing back.

“I would believe on anything but this. He is the most sensible, mellow and good natured man I have ever seen.” his eyes turned normal or tried to, making him a husband who takes the side of his wife and would defend him not asking for the proofs but trust he puts.

“Hyung, stop standing for him! He did cheat on you. I saw him with his piano teacher.” I stumped my fists. The glasses shuddering.

“Soobin? That cold lad?—my wife, why would he cheat on me?” Taehyung gritted his teeth, his eyes shut. Not wanting to hallow on me. 

“Yes that cold lad. Your wife must have wanted someone to warm his bed, he is young, would be naive enough to get lured or maybe this is his character who knows.” I stated getting a on-verge-frenzied hyung glaring at me.

“He is not like that!” His voice grew raged.

“Do not trust him blindly! Your marriage hasn’t past years but hardly half a year. What much you know about him?” 

“I know more about him for his my spouse. I stay with him.”

“These days when you aren’t around, I see him more than you do, might have known him more than enough.” I tried to speak as slow as possible unlike my brother’s offended spats. I don’t want a verbal drama here so people can enjoy with their beers. 

“You both are lying. What’s the proof?” Taehyung shook his head, icily stating it. I stared at Joon hyung, if he was offended but no, he stayed in his calmness.

“Proof? Aren’t our words enough, hyung? Are we outsiders? Why would I want to ruin your both’s relation when I adored Seokjin as much as mother does and you. I saw him hyung, I would swear on anything, I saw him, maids have seen them so does Namjoon hyung.” Tae’s shaking eyes drifted to said name who nodded. “Hyung, I, I saw Soobin entering in your room two nights ago. They often ride away from morning to evening to god knows where.” Only I could understand how much courage I had to gather to say this.