23.

"Won't you give me any reward? I gladly granted your wish." Taehyung held the wrist of Seokjin who was startled out his thoughts and now trying to fly away out of the kitchen, avoiding this situation given by his husband which was somehow meant to happen.

Taehyung felt this feeling in a very small manner that Seokjin is peturbed by something, which he quitely hid it. If everything seems to be fine then why would seokjin be upset. Tae must be mistaken since in seeing Seokjin, since he granted jin's desperate wish of getting a piano tutor, then what's that thing older sees in those eyes of his spouse?

"Here?" Seokjin asked in stutter. "You grant me a wish for a reward?" he puckered his lips. "Selfish." he added, giving a gentle push on the older's chest. Taehyung raised a brow, his cheek filling up as he couldn't keep his smitten smile.

"Who ever said I was selfless?" he walked foward, his knee invading between Jin's thighs who whimpered inaudibly. He pushed Seokjin more into the corner between kitchen platform and the wall next to it.
"I'm graciously greedy when comes to you." his hands smoothly crawled on the slim waist, leaning down onto the one who still shudderly and timidly takes his husbands flirtious time.

"Honey, I had this thought once every in everytime about making love in the kitchen. Sounds inviting, right? And if the thought, then why not experience?" Seokjin's dry lips turned more drier to have his tongue moistening it. His eyes turned heavy so stared to the floor. He isn't someone who could easily digest the actions of his husband who is smooth, captivating and impeccable in looks and moves.
It must be a fiery excitement to have their moment here but not when the house is filled with members who already have caught them in shameful act before.

Seokjin peeped to sides, seeing no maids interrupting them. Then he saw the kitchen maindoors were shut tight. Taehyung must've done this and forbidden the maids to come inside. But, one more topic of concern, Seokjin is loud as well.

"Taehyung!" a voice came as an glad interruption for Seokjin.

"Thank god." Younger sighed and slipped out of narrow space between before Taehyung could confine him more.

"Joon Hyung?" Taehyung walked out to the one who called him. "You called me?"
"Yes. I have prepared the letter for summon of the piano teacher. I have written in an amiable way so he can show up as soon as possible for your wife's pleasure." Namjoon shook the neat fold paper in his hand.
"Thank you Joon hyung." Taehyung walked little closer. "May I see the letter, hyung and let me even send it to the posthouse by myself." he reached out his hand but Namjoon broke into an awful sounding chuckle, his one foot backing, he rested his hand on younger's shoulder.

"I have good English my dear brother and I can write well."

"No, that's not what I meant-"

"Ay, Don't worry about it! I'll do by myself. Just convey this message to your Seokjin."

"Okay!" younger smiled going into his room, where seokjin ran into; to break the news that would surely bring a glow up on Jin's face.

As he walked the corridor filled with weak darkness, more weakening in the fortunate light of candles, he reached to the half open doors of his room when he heard a long sigh coming from inside, having him to saunter to his spouse whose back was facing him, with his hands beating the pencil on a crisp paper. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

"Hey love..." No response.

"What's bothering you?" The gentle clutch on the chin, brought seokjin back to his mind. He had his eyes dimmed.

"Nothing." this couldn't vanished the curious state of his husband and so Taehyung had to push him a bit forward to share the concerning topic.

"Nothing? That thing called 'nothing', since when did it seem to have started bothering people?"