20.

Few days later.

Kim Seokjin fixed his crochet collared of his lovely white silk shirt that he had to wear for reason that all colors were forbidden by his dear husband. He had given all of his other colored clothes back to his maiden house for many of them are dear to him. All the white dresses were made by his mother who's a retired dressmaker once known for her art in making daisy floral spring dresses. She loves to stitch them for her son who just immensely increases the beauty of it. Well don't they just all love when Seokjin dresses in white.

He buttoned it his shirt up with a whimsical smile on his face for something he had for Taehyung. An early morning he saw now because he wanted to the spend whole day with his husband who has a holiday today after so many days, busied in office or all business converse with Namjoon in his work-room which Seokjin stays away to keep his prying and Taehyung dislikes any interruption in there. But now finally a lovely time with his husband.
Last night Taehyung was stubbornly promised by his wife that he'll have to spend the whole holiday stuck together-no topics of business at all. Taehyung found really winsome and adorable of his spouse.

Seokjin breathed out loudly after seeing himself little dolled up without any special functions to attend, but he felt really good doing this. He dusted off his black sacks that some of the beauty powder he occasionally uses and walked out to make some snacks and tea.

Taehyung was lying on sofa, his hands behind his head while eyes closed, having nice time. After so many days finally he breathed some rest. Afterall having a day off wasn't a bad idea. He's never a fan of taking holidays without any essential reasons but today he made an exception. Though, he took this single leave especially for his Seokjin who felt love deprived all these days and was upset because he was not being his husband's first priority, so he heartily took a off. Even he felt a need to forget his stress by taking his love in arms and see his beauty all day. But as the older saw Seokjin peacefully sleeping in his own little dreamland, he didn't found his heart to wake him up and walked downstairs after freshed up.

"Huh, Englishmen could never understand the need of a true life partner." Kim Namjoon sitting across him on chair, chuckled as he came across some intresting article on the newspaper he was reading. He usually skips all the pages but markets, trades, business ones as those entertains his profession based interest. But this time something different held his attention.
"What did they do?" Taehyung asked.
"The famous English trader Winston Bishara married who was for third time, eloped." He tittered closing the newspaper, making other man laugh as well in disbelief.
"Married for third time?! and then had to elope? My-can't he just stay to the one? Did they failed to please him, altogether?"
"Anyways I must say, this man is living his best life." Namjoon said which Taehyung didn't agreed upon at all. Committing such things when already having a spouse. Shameless!
"Most of all the Englishman I met were either fed up from their wife, thinking of finding someone else, while some already couraged to keep affairs behind back."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "They don't stay true to their partner?"
"Most of them do, but sometimes a spice in blank tea is needed, you know." He winked. "I've heard that most of the time both of them keep their illicit affairs, hidden." Namjoon saw the distated face of Taehyung and tried to explain more of their nature.

"They have stay apart for long time due to their profession. You know in business world traveling is mandatory. So this makes them sometimes find a quick one to warm up their life and bed as well. Wives are tired of cold bed and alone home too, so even they might get into affairs." Taehyung just tsked it off for that because he didn't had anything to put. Even he had to travel before when he wasn't married but if he needs to now, he would simply keep it professional and run back home to satisfy his needs only by his wife. He would never let anyone touch himself but his seokjin. No one fancies him anymore.
And to his reminder of what Namjoon spoke right now is because he knows that Namjoon hasn't found anybody to call love upto this time so that's why maybe he's talking the language of some sort of mild lecher but eventually he'd make a great husband as he is very helpful, kind and meek man if he'll find a wife.

"You're speaking of an Englishmen hyung. Don't down them. You're an Englishman man aswell, don't you forget." Taehyung breathed out a chuckle but Kim Namjoon raised his single brow as uncanny smirk appeared, he stared at his cousin.