3. The Party

Mehak's pov 

"You know what I mean. You also know how this industry works." He said. 

"Tell me clearly." I said although I knew what he meant.

"Give me your one night….I will make you the most successful actress ." He said shamelessly, making me feel nauseous. 

"Come again.." I asked after a few minutes.

"I said to give me a night of yours….I will make you the most successful actress of the industry…..you can have my word." Mr. Bhadoria said with a sly smile. 

Mr. Bhadoria is a renowned producer of our industry. His reputation was always good ...but past some years his reputation with the actresses and models started to create a buzz stating that he has started "casting couch" .

 At first it was impossible for me to believe,but today there is no doubt that he is also among those who thinks women are nothing but a thing to satisfy their(male)  lust.

I composed myself as I didn't want to lose my cool now.

"We can discuss this later….before that you have to hear me out." I said smiling.

His eyes shone like a creep and he said ,"Yes..yes...why not?"

"I have heard that your daughter is also going to debut in a movie…" I said.

"Oh ..yes ..she is going to ...but the movie isn't signed yet." He said proudly. 

"Nice… but you know what now I understand how she had bagged a movie without much struggle." I said . 

He frowned . I said ,"The answer is simple...maybe some producer has called her and offered her something similar as I am offered by you...and then Done." 

Hearing my answer,his face got contoured with rage. "Excuse me.." he said coldly ,controlling his anger.

"You are excused, Bhadoria." I said with a wink ,relaxing on the chair.

Seeing my relaxed form,he yelled at me in anger,"How dare you ? Who gave you the right to speak something so cheap about my daughter?" 

"Why not Bhadoria? When her father can ask a girl of his daughter's age to sleep with him...why  can't I say that about her daughter? Moreover I am just showing you the reality by assuming the scenarios related to your daughter...why are you getting hyper?" I asked coolly. 

Hearing my words, his face became pale ..his eyes reflected guilt. 

"Bhadoria, you were a good human...you respected girls ...I have heard that from my colleagues.  But what happened in these span of some years that you changed yourself like this? This new habit of yours isn't something to be proud of….it is a  shameful  habit which you have adapted. 

I really don't want to talk to you much as I am feeling nauseous and ashamed to waste my time on someone like you….. 

But please remember one thing that you also have a daughter who in future can face something like this because of your this kind of indecent habit . Karma is a bitch ,Bhadoria….what you give comes back to you in a different way. " I said and got up.

He didn't say anything, just looked down in shame.

"Anyways...I am leaving now...I really want to slap you for talking with me like this...but I guess you have had enough for today.." I said and left his office.

I got in my car and drove towards my house.

I didn't harm him because making a father worry about his daughter's safety is the biggest treatment for people like Bhadoria.  
.
.
.