53. Epilogue

Shubho Mahaostomi everyone❤

Author's pov

After three years

A couple was laying on the bed entangled in each other arms.

The sunlight was peeking through the window which made the lady groan in annoyance. 

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the clock.

"It's just 7 am." She murmured sleepily ,placing the phone on its place. 

Taking a sigh, she turned towards her left and eyed her husband who was sleeping without any care of this world. 

She smiled seeing his sleeping face and cuddled closer to him, keeping her head on his naked chest. She smiled as she felt his hand snaking around her waist and held her in his firm yet gentle grip.

"Why are you awake, Mehak? Go to sleep. " He asked sleepily. His morning voice ran a shiver down her spine. She felt herself getting wet. 

Damn my hormones!!!! She cursed herself. 

Her breath hitched when she felt his hand entering inside his shirt which she was wearing and caressing her stomach which made her wiggle. 

Before she could understand anything, she was under her husband who was looking at her with a sexy smirk on his lips.

"What are you doing, Mister?" She asked ,placing her hand around his neck.

"The thing which we were doing all night.." he said with a wink.

"God!! I didn't know that you are so shameless. " Mehak said to him, narrowing her eyes.

" That's why it is said that Don't judge a book by its cover." He said, making Mehak chuckle.

Mehak let out a smirk and pushed Arthit to his side. 

He kept looking at her intently with a smirk when he saw her coming on top of him. 

Slowly Mehak started to kiss his neck which made him groan. She placed a kiss on his throat. She brought his lips near his lips and placed a kiss . He was about to kiss her when she pulled away with a teasing smirk. This continued for some time as Mehak teased Arthit.

Soon Arthit's eyes turned dark as he held her hips and placed her on his ejection, making Mehak gasp.

"You want to play with fire ,huh!! You deliberately unleased the beast in me….now handle it." Saying this he rolled over her ,making her lie on the bed and placed his lips on hers.

Soon the room filled with their moans and groans of pleasure.
.
.
.
In these three years many things have changed.
Arthit's chachi has accepted Aanshi when she realised that Aanshi is the last sign of Arjun and by ignoring her she is actually hurting her own son whom she loved to Dad. 

Arthit has publicly announced that he is a proud father of Aanshi and Mehak is also now mother of Aanshi legally. 
Though the media has tried to question more but Arthit's one threat has made them because everyone remembered how he made "Tinsel updates" which started the rubbish of a rumour about Mehak and Manoj shut down. So they never tried to poke their nose in his personal matters. 
Though Arthit has announced Aanshi as her daughter, he has never released any of her picture to the media. He doesn't want her childhood to get ruined by constant media attention.

And last but not the least ,the relationship between Arthit and Mehak has become stronger and unbreakable over years. Mehak's career is seeing growth after her marriage with Arthit because he has never stopped appreciating  and encouraging her. He's not like those typical possessive husbands who will go green in jealousy, seeing their wives romancing with a hero in a movie or get insecure about it. He is mature enough to deal with the situations. His trust is stronger than his insecurity.
On the other hand Mehak also knows how to keep her personal and professional life separate. She never let her professional life affect her personal life and vice-versa. About the feelings, Mehak is a little more vocal than Arthit and she is more romantic than him. Arthit won't stop admiring her this nature because he enjoys it.
Obviously they fight with each other but only  stay angry with each other for a few hours. Then again they become an inseparable couple.