12. The weird encounter

Mehak's pov 

"I want this watch." 
"Can you show me this watch?" 

I heard a person who said at the same time as I said.

I turned to see the man, hearing the voice to see a gentleman standing beside me. 

I assume that he is from India.

"Excuse me...I asked for it first." He said to me with a frown on his face.He was way too rude.He was looking at me as if he was accusing me for some crime.

"Sorry Mr ,but you had heard it clearly then you would have understood that we both had asked for it at the same time. Do you have a hearing problem?" I asked sarcastically. 

He looked at me in anger and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have another watch like this?" I asked the man at the counter. 

"Let me check. " saying this he went away.

"You don't know how to talk with strangers..do you?" He asked me angrily. 

"Listen Mr,I just said the truth that we both asked for it at the same time...it was you who talked with me rudely. I didn't talk to you like this at first. In fact it's you who is arguing with me now. Tell me ,who is rude?" I asked him. It was hard for me to control my anger. 

Before he could reply anything, the man came with another watch with the same design.

"Here it is," he said. 

"See problem solved," I said to the arrogant man with a smirk.

"Pack my watch first." The man said with a frown. I rolled my eyes. As soon as the watch was packed ,he took the watch and left from there ,paying his bills.

I shook my head and continued my shopping.
.
.
.
At around 9 PM I reached the hotel . Today I shopped for my Mom, Manik. The rest was left for the next time.

After keeping the bags aside,I cleaned myself and settled down on the bed.

I video called Mom. 

"Mehak beta," Mom squealed as soon as she picked up my call and waved at me. Manik was sitting beside her.

"How are you both?" I asked, waving at them.

"We are perfectly fine...you tell me,How are you? Are you getting proper food? How's the hotel? You are comfortable there...right?" Mom shooted the questions one by one at me.

Everytime I go out of India for my shootings,Mom gets worried about my things . Though it makes me amused but to be very honest,it warms my heart to see how my Mom loves me. 

"Yes..yes & yes ,everything is perfectly fine. Don't worry. Let me show you my room." I said and showed her the room.

"It's so beautiful, " Manik said and Mom nodded in agreement.

Then we talked about what we had done today,I told them about the gifts and in fact told  the weird encounter which made them laugh like anything.  For the next 1 hour,we talked and finally cut the call we saw that Mom was feeling sleepy.

I cut the call and sighed. 

"I miss my home." I said sadly.

Shaking my head,I ordered my food .

After eating my dinner,I slept peacefully. 

Next day 

"Good morning Ma'am,"

As soon as I reached the set,I was greeted by my Makeup artist.

I nodded and went inside my vanity van ,followed by her.

I sat down in front of the mirror and she started to do her work while I read my dialogues.

After an hour,I went to the set . But surprisingly, Ankur wasn't still there.

"Hello beautiful, " 

Here comes the devil…..Just kidding!!

"Hello ….why are you late today?" I asked him.

"Umm...actually….hangover…" He said,rubbing his neck . I crunched my nose. 

I hate if someone drinks.

"That means you had fun last night.." I said.

He nodded and said,"Awesome….it's been long since I enjoyed this much." 

I nodded my head with a smile.

Before we could say anything, the director came and said to us,"Today the new actor is going to join us..he is going to be here within no time. As soon as he comes,we will start the shoot." 

We nodded. The actor was going to join two days before but because of some issues he couldn't join.

The director sat with us and started to make us understand the scene . 

"Sir," Ankur called him. The director raised his eyebrows. 

"I will be doing the stunt of my own...I don't need a body double." Ankur said,making us stunned.

"Ankur,it's a really risky stunt. Please don't take such risks as you had never done such a stunt before." The director said.

"He is right ,Ankur...don't take such risks." I said in a worry. He smiled tenderly at me.

"It's my final decision Sir….I will do it " Ankur said. The director sighed and nodded.

"Good morning, Sir….Sorry I am late." 

We heard a manly voice . The director stood up and greeted him,"Hey young man...welcome welcome." 

We turned around to see him but couldn't see him as his back was facing us.  But somehow his voice was somewhat familiar to me.

"Come let's meet your co-stars." The director said and took him to us.

As soon as I saw his face ,I was stunned and he looked stunned as well.

"You!!"

We both yelled,  looking at each other.  He was the same guy who fought with me yesterday over a watch.

"Do you guys know each other? I mean personally. " Ankur asked

"I don't want to know her." He said arrogantly.

"Hello..the feelings are mutual." I said. 

I really don't know why he fights with me without any reason. He is such a kid.

"Anyways,he is Vishal Khanna,he is a debutant.
And Vishal,they are Mehak and Ankur...I know you know them but still it's a formality. " 

Oh!!! His name is Vishal. Unfortunately he is going to work with me. I have to bear his tantrums for sure.

I looked at him to see him, looking at with a frown. I was sure that he was thinking what I was thinking. 

How similar we are!!! Please note sarcasm.

"Anyways let's start the shoot. Ankur,take your position...you are going to do your stunt now." The director said and took his seat.

I wished him luck and he winked at me before walking away.

Ankur sat on the bike and ignited it.

"ROLL….CAMERA….ACTION." the director said.

Ankur rode his bike as it was in the script ,he started to accelerate its speed.  

He flew it in the air and we cheered for him.

But suddenly we screamed in fear as he couldn't control the bike .His bike fall down and got hit nearby a car.

"Go...help him." The director yelled .

Before we could do anything, the bike caught in fire. I screamed in horror. 

How's the chapter?

Next Update on Tuesday

Stay safe and healthy .

Please do Vote,Comment and Share