36. Breaking News

Author's pov 

"What do you mean by you won't let me enter?" Arthit said to the manager of the resort where the party was held.

"Sir, it is beyond the rule. I can't break it." The manager said with arrogance. 

"Drop your arrogance. I want to see it right now. If you don't let me enter, I will break your leg and then the door to enter… do you want that?" Arthit said to the man coldly. 

Vishal and Sameer were trying to cool him down. 

The manager gulped in fear and stepped aside. He was about to call the police when Arthit's words made him drop his phone. 
"Yes, call the police . But I assure you that you won't be able to say a single word to them after I am done beating the hell out of you." 

Arthit gave a deadly glare and entered the security room after telling his guards to keep their eyes on the manager who wanted to run away out of fear.

Entering the room, he ordered the man to play the CCTV footage of last night . That man hesitated but after getting threats he showed it to him.

"Play the footage of the back side of the hall." Arthit said to him.

He played but the footage of 9 pm to 10 pm was empty. They checked it again and again but the same thing happened. 

"How can this be possible? " Vishal asked.

"Did anybody come except you in this room?" Arthit asked the man.

"No Sir, it's me who is on duty from last night. " The man said .
Arthit looked at his face to find the lie but all he could find was honesty.

They left the room and went towards their car.

As soon as they reached near the car, Arthit kicked the car hard.

"What the fuck dude!!! How can the footage just vanish? " Arthit asked angrily. 

"I think that Manoj had used his money to do that." Vishal said ,clenching his jaw.

Sensing Arthit's anger, Sameer said, "I think that we should leave now. Let's go ,Arthit. We will take in your house." 
Vishal nodded.

"But…" 

"No but ,Arthit. Do you really think this manager will open his mouth if you show your temper or beat him? No..right? So let's go now.. we will plan something out." Sameer made him understand and they drove towards home.

Last night after Mehak slept, Arthit let everyone know what happened at the party . Everyone was furious hearing that. Vishal and Arthit were a second away from killing Manoj and it was a task for the family to stop them. Mehak's mother and brother  weren't informed because they didn't want to give tension to them. Mehak also wanted that. 

 Though he saved Mehak from Manoj , he didn't know about him. After Mehak woke up from her nap, she told everything which happened between them. Arthit was never this furious which he was after hearing everything. He was determined to ruin him.

He sent his men to get information about Manoj . What he came to know was that he had done a couple of films and some commercials. So he was kind of a newbie actor. The important fact was that his reputation wasn't so good.
.
.
.

They reached home unknown to the fact that very bad news was waiting for them.

As soon as they entered the living room, their blood boiled hearing the news.

" Breaking news : Mehak - Manoj the new rumored couple in the tinsel town. 

If we believe the sources ,it is said that Manoj was seen with Mehak before as well. 
We also got to know that they went for dinner dates a couple of times as well. In fact once he was seen coming out of Mehak's vanity van.