20. Sweet time untill.....

Mehak's POV 

"So, you are coming right? " I heard Ankur ,saying to me .

"Yes ,of course...Don't worry. I will be there on time." I said.  

"Great...okay listen bye. Just give me a call when you reach." He said and cut the call.

I sighed and kept my phone aside.

Today is the success party of  Ankur's freshly released film.Although I hate to attend parties like this but I have to attend it. Moreover it is the party for Ankur's film,so I just can't say no. 

We are already done by our web series. Now I am going to shoot for a new movie along with Vishal and Ankur has signed for another movie . 

Life is going good...5 days in a week shooting, spending my time with Mom & Manik, chatting with Arthit …. On the sets mine and Vishal's Tom and Jerry attitude everything. 

I sighed and looked at the clock.

"Oh my God!!! It's already 9 am...Mom will kill me for sleeping so long ." I said to myself and ran towards the dining room. 
.
.
.
"Mom, I am going to meet Jigyasa today and in the evening I have a party to attend.." I said as we were eating our breakfast. 

"Okay...but which party?" Mom asked me.

"Woh Ankur ki nayi film release hui hai….uske liye ek party hai. Bass jaungi..usse milungi aur wapas aa jaungi. (Ankur's new film has been released & there is a party regarding that. I will just go,meet him and come back as soon as possible. )" I said to Mom.

Mom gave a nod but there was hesitation.  She said,"Be careful & come back soon. " 

I nodded and said,"Yes Mom...don't worry and yes, I will be having my dinner at home with you & Manik. Trust me,they make horrible food at parties." 

Seeing my expression, Mom and Manik burst out laughing. 

"Then we will watch a movie together...okay?" Manik asked me as soon as he controlled his laughter.

"Yes….sounds awesome. " I said and Mom nodded with a smile.
.
.
.
I stood outside the main door and pressed the door. 

Soon a beaming Jigyasha opened the door . 

"Hey…come, come . " She exclaimed and took me in a bear hug. I chuckled ,seeing her excitement and hugged her back.

I broke the hug and she took me inside.

She is glowing due to pregnancy. Her belly is creating problems while walking. She was already cute and now overall she is looking more cute. 

We both sat on the sofa . 

"So...how are you? Luckily you remembered us." Jigyasa said sassily. 

I am telling you,Pregnant Jigyasa is dangerous . Sassy, angry,cute….everything will be there in her.

"I am so sorry ,Mummy. I was just busy shooting you know." I said ,holding my ears.

"So..tell me,what's between you and Ankur? Aaj phir se kuch chapa hai tum dono ke bare mein (Today's something there about you and Ankur in the newspaper)" she asked me.

"You already know...there is nothing, Though he has proposed to me indirectly and is continuously throwing hints at me but I already told him that I am not interested...leave all this,tell me how's the baby doing?" I asked her .

"Baby is perfect ." 
Hearing the voice,We turned around to see Kiaan standing behind us.

"How are you?" I asked him.