2. Offer

Mehak's pov 

"Hello ,

Day is so nice nah!! Last time  I wrote it was 2 years ago.

2 years. ...it's been 2 years since everything has changed. 

The most important thing which happened 2 years ago was the Marriage of Kiaan- Jigyasa …...I should say remarriage. 

As Kiaan promised,he gave Jigyasa her dream wedding.Whole India saw their Superstar's wedding which was some sort of fairy tale and a lavish affair. 

Their relationship also grew in these two years. Initially the insecurity and fear Jigyasa felt faded away...which was only possible because of Kiaan's dedication and pure love .
Now see,they are the most loved and ideal couple of India .

Well,the Marriage broke many hearts of our female population. To be very honest mine also. 

I  am sounding like a bitch but yes,my heart broke ...why not? I loved him...he is my first love and more than love I respected him. It took a year to come out of the phase….or I say that I took a step towards more maturity. 

Let me tell you the truth... this heartbreak break is acceptable and worth as I could make them together. 
Their happiness is the medicine of my broken heart. Whenever I see them smiling together and eyes full of love for each other my heart swells due to happiness.

For seeing Kiaan's smile ,I am ready to do anything. 

Apart from my personal life, my professional life took 180⁰ turn. Guess what!! I became a superstar within two years. My movies are doing great,audiences are loving those and me,but I know that I need a lot of improvement  for my personal satisfaction.  

My mother and brother were always there for me being my supporters and motivators . They had to face the problems of Media because of my job but they never showed their displeasure due to that. They always say,"It's okay Mehak..I understand…" 

And last but not the least Kiaan plays the most important role….he always has been a great supporter and a great teacher to me. He pushes  me to get the best out of me. And obviously because of him I became an actress….he gave me the biggest break of my life.

So in short ,I am blessed to have such lovable people in my life. I thank God everyday for that . But my only objection is the absence of my father in my life.

Papa,I miss you. If God asks me something, I will make you come back to me at any cost."

I dropped the pen and wiped my tears. 

Suddenly my phone rang . I looked at the caller id. I cleared my throat and received the call.

Mehak : Hey Kiaan.
Kiaan : Hey, whatcha doing?

Mehak : Nothing just doing some work. What happened?
Kiaan : Why? Can't I call my friend without any reason?

Mehak (Chuckling): It's okay Drama queen...Now tell me.

Kiaan : When will you go to the set? 
Mehak : At around 10 am. What are you doing today ?

Kiaan : I have some work. I have to go with Dad.
Mehak: Okay ...now I am going ,I have to get ready..bye then see you tomorrow. 
Kiaan : Yeah bye.

I cut the call. 

I took my diary and kept it in my cupboard. 

Packing my necessary things ,I took my bag and went out of my room.