50. Another Day

Author's pov

Mehak was drying hair ,standing in front of the mirror when her eyes fell on her husband.

She walked towards him and sat beside him.

While Sleeping peacefully , he looked innocent. The dark circle under his eyes were clearly visible. The tired face told her how much he was over working . The tension of office, the tension and sadness for Sameer everything was taking toll on him.

On good thing happened was Sameer was responding to the treatment very steadily. There was a high chance that he could wake up any time . The fractures on his body were healing as well. Everyone was praying for him so that he would wake up as soon as possible .

Seeing Arthit sleeping like that ,the urge to kiss him grew in her heart.

"Should I do it?" She asked herself.

"Yes...obviously. He is sleeping so it's safe. Moreover he is your husband, so you have the right." Her heart encouraged her.

She took a deep sigh and placed a kiss on his cheek. She blushed.

But her blushing face turned panicked one when she saw him moving a bit. She got up and immediately ran out of the room.
.
.
.
"When will I come to pick you up?" Arthit asked Mehak.

Currently they are driving towards Mehak's set .

"No you don't have to. I am thinking of meeting my mom today ,So I will go home directly from here. I will be back at night." Mehak said to him.

After some time, Arthit stopped the car in front of the film studio.

"Bye, see you at home. " Saying this, Mehak got off.

"Mehak," Arthit called her out, making Mehak stop in her tracks.

Mehak turned around and they stood face to face.

Arthit kissed her cheeks near her lips, making Mehak gasp. She looked at him with wide eyes to see him smirking at her.

"Wha...What was that for?" She asked him. She was red by now.

The next moment Mehak's breath hitched as she felt his warm breath near her ear. Arthit had brought his face near her ear.

"It was the return gift of your morning kiss. " He whispered in a husky voice and pulling his face away ,he smirked ,looking into her eyes.

Mehak turned more red and looked down, biting her lips . She was feeling extremely shy as he felt her kiss.

"You..you are a mad man." Hiding her embarrassment, Mehak playfully accused him and ran away from there.

Arthit laughed at her cuteness.
.
.
.

"Okay ,Mehak, See you soon." Hema greeted her as she packed her bags.

Mehak nodded and got down from her vanity van. She was going to meet her mother and she was excited. She decided to surprise her paying a visit so didn't inform her.

It was 4pm .

She was walking towards her car when out of nowhere Ankur stood in front of her. She sighed.
Ankur was doing this for the last few days. As Mehak blocked him in social media and his phone number, he was stalking her around.

They were in a secluded corner , away from everyone's eyes.

"Now what do you want?" She asked him irritatedly.

"Just hear me out once, then whatever your decision will be, I will accept it." He said to her.

"But I don't want to hear you...just get away from me." She said sternly.