1. Life

Happy new year everyone

Happy new year everyone...Lots of love to you all.❤

Author's pov 

"I can't do it." Mehak murmured and sat down on the chair.

"Why can't you do it? Listen whatever happens we have to do it. There is no other left . We have to do it. Otherwise she will make my life a living hell. Please understand ." Kiaan replied.

"Are you hearing yourself? I know we love each other but now it's next to impossible. Don't make me again ….. I have controlled myself a lot ,now I can't break my already broken self. Please...I beg you,leave me." Mehak said in tears.

Before Kiaan could say anything ,a knock disturbed them.

Mehak stood up and wiped her tears.  She went to open the door.

"Mam, Are you ready? Director is calling you." Mehak's assistant Hema asked.

"Yes you go...we are coming." Mehak said. Hema went and Mehak closed the door of her vanity van.

She entered and looked at Kiaan.

"Ready?" Kiaan asked.

"Yes...I hope this rehearsal helps. I don't know man, what will I do?" Mehak said. 

"Don't worry.. everything will be alright. I know the director shouts too much if a shot goes wrong. But this time we will shut his mouth . " Kiaan said and both of them got down to go towards the shooting spot.

They both got ready and stood in front of the camera.

As soon as the director shouted "ACTION" , both of them took their position and acted the scene with an ace ,making the director satisfied. 

"And Cut", the director shouted.

"Excellent Mehak and Kiaan...mindblowing.  I am sure this year you guys are going to get the best actress and actor award…" the director said cheerfully. 

Everyone clapped for them. Mehak and Kiaan smiled.

Mehak Avasthi is the superstar. Her first movie with Kiaan Mehrotra was a blockbuster. After that she did five movies  and in these two years working her ass off with dedication and her mind blowing acting skill she has won the hearts of the audiences as well as the industry people.

They completed the shoot for the day and were ready to go home.

Mehak entered her vanity van and sat down in front of her mirror to remove her makeup. As she always did  light makeup ,within 15 minutes she completely removed her makeup and did her hair.

"So,will you go now? Then let's go ." Kiaan said after entering Mehak's vanity van.

"No ,Kiaan...not now. I need to do some corrections in tomorrow's script. So I will be late. You go..I will leave my own." Mehak said smiling .