6. The Date

Dedicating the chapter to   AnkitaGhosh205

Mehak's  pov

I was walking through the corridor when someone suddenly pulled me towards a dark room,making me scream out of fear.

The intruder muffled my scream by putting his palm over my mouth. I kept my eyes shut out of fear.

I kept trying to remove myself from his grip. Suddenly he switched on the light.

"Open your eyes,beautiful ." 

Hearing his whisper ,I opened my eyes. I turned my head towards my right and saw the very familiar face.

He removed his grip from my body and I turned towards him totally.

"You!!!" I said loudly in astonishment. 

"Yes..one and only me." He said ,biting his lips to stop his laughter which made me more angry.

"Are you mad?" I yelled at him.

"No...I am Ankur." He said with a smirk.

I looked at him ,fuming in anger.

"Okay okay..calm down. You became red in anger. I am sorry for the prank." He said.

"I almost got a heart attack because of your stupid prank. You are crazy. " I said and huffed angrily. 

"I am sorry,beautiful." He said and held his ears with his hands. Seeing his cute puppy dog eyes,I laughed and said, "You are forgiven." 

"Thank God...so shall we go to the party?" He asked ,lending me his hand.

I hold his hand and nodded . We both joined the party.

He is Ankur Srivastav ,a famous actor . He is the best co-star for me to work with...obviously after Kiaan. He is one of the versatile actors and has been in this industry for more than 5 years. He always helped with my dialogues, scenes and I have improved a lot because of his guidance. 
We had done a movie together. It was a blockbuster and surprisingly, audiences loved our chemistry on screen.

"Did Kiaan come?" He asked me as soon as we entered the party.

"Yes,he is near the food area. Let's go." I said .

He nodded and we both went towards there.

"There he is." I said as soon as I spotted the love birds. We went towards them.

"Hello lovebirds." Ankur said cheerfully. 

Kiaan turned around and said, "Hey Men. How are you doing? How's the trip ?" 

"I am good...trip was wonderful. But the thing is the place is for lovebirds...I suggest you and Jigyasa visit there once. You guys will definitely enjoy that." Ankur said.

"I will go definitely." Kiaan said with a smile. Jigyasa smiled shyly.

We talked for some time, then Kiaan left with Jigyasa as she needed rest.

"Are you leaving now?" Ankur asked me.

"Yeah, Mom and Bhai are alone and it's already late. So I will leave now. You?" I asked. 

"Me as well. I came here only because of you. Otherwise I wouldn't have." He said ,looking straight into my eyes.  I averted my gaze.

He sighed and said,"Come,I will drop you till your car." 

We both walked towards my car. 

"Bye...see you soon. " I said and turned to get into my car.

"Mehak." Hearing his serious voice,I turned around.