𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

WILL POV:
"They started it!" Percy exclaimed for about the hundredth time.
"We have never had any other complaints about Octavian before, but he has reported Diangelo," Mr. Chiron said shrugging. "And with his rap sheet, all evidence points to him. Now you guys probably just got sucked into this, him being a bad influence and all. I would recommend you all steering clear of him from now on, unless you want to get into deeper trouble."
I looked out the window to Nico sitting in the office chair, one arm resting on his knee. He was shaking his leg and tapping his hand against it aggressively. He looked utterly furious and anxious at the same time.
"Nico is not a bad influence sir, Octavian is manipulating you to make it look like Nicos the bully," I tried to explain.
"No one is manipulating anyone Mister Solace, expect maybe Nico to you three gentlemen."
"Bullshit," Percy muttered under his breath, and thankfully no one else heard him.
"You all will not be in any trouble, but consider this your first strike," Mr. Chiron stated with false sympathy. "But I seriously recommend you all steering clear of him, he's only putting you guys as risk."
"No he's not!" Jason exclaimed in frustration.
"I get that you have it out for him for whatever reason, but Nicos changed," I said through gritted teeth.
"Kids like that never change," Officer Aaron stated plainly. "I used to be stationed in correctional facility, i've seen plenty of kids just like him come in and out for years. He may seem like he's changed but trust me, he's still hiding something."
"No offence sir, but fuck off," Percy said as if this was normal conversation.
"Language Mister Jackson, do you need a detention as well?" Mr. Chiron snapped.
"No ma'am, I mean sir," Percy snickered.
Mr. Chiron rolled his eyes at him, but thankfully ignored what he said.
We walked out of the office and Nico stood up.
"Get to class kids," Mr. Chiron smirked at Nico.
Nico rolled his eyes and without even looking at me turned and started storming out of the office.
"Wait up!" I called after him. He stopped snd turned to me.
"What happened when they put you in another room for so long?" Percy asked.
"They wanted to search me, but when they called your mom she said that since they didn't have probable cause they couldn't or something. I honestly don't know but I fucking hate this school," Nico rambled, flicking his tongue over his top teeth.
I know this is completely off topic, but he looks really hot when he's mad. Not cute, hot. The way he crosses his arms or balls his fists, or is talking with his hands non stop and I have to grab his hand to keep him from accidentally punching a wall or someone else.
"That's stupid, why would they want to search you over this?" Jason asked.
Nico paused. "No clue," he finally said.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Why does that school have it out for you so bad?" My mom said as she took the pizza out of the oven. "I mean first they wanted to search you for no reason, than there telling me I should search your things? Like what do they think your hiding? A bomb!"
"I have no clue," I add, "I think they just have it out for him."
"I've never exactly gotten along with teachers and shit, but it's never been this bad," Nico complained.
"And then they had to nerve to tell us that we needed to stay away from you, because 'kids like that never change'?" I used very aggressive air quotes at the last part.
"It wasn't your fault you were bullied and were clearly a better fighter than your bully's, that doesn't make you a horrible person," My mom said in a kind voice, looking Nico directly in the eye. I think it was kind of her way of apologising for what she had said when they had first met and she thought he was hitting me. She's never admit it but she's gotten attached to Nico too.
"I just can't believe the kinds of things they said not only to me but to Will and your other friends, like at one point your principal told me "Once they go to juvey they will never change", where did that even come from?"
Nicos eyes got wide and he looked at me for help.
"Out security guard said stuff like that too, I think they were just rambling snd trying to make Nico look bad. Mr. Chiron clearly has something against him," I say.
Nico gave me a look like "Thank you", "Yeah and I'm pretty sure I've never done anything to him, so."
"He's just insane, that's what I think," My mom said? taking a big bite out of her Pizza.
Nico was looking at the Pizza like he was going to be sick. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, and a look of concern fell on my face. He must have noticed because he then picked up a piece and took a small bite of it, not meeting my eyes afterwards.