𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

NICOS POV:

I slammed my door shut and locked it only moments before I heard Will trying to push into the room.
"Nico I'm sorry, please let me in," he begged.
I was shaking and his voice sounded distant, the sound of my heart was drowning all other noises out. I fell to the floor and sat in front of the door so that way even if Will somehow picked the lock(which I doubted he knew how to do) he wouldn't be able to get in. I buried my head in my hands and tried to calm my self down. Did Will almost hit me? No matter what he definitely got physical for no reason. Besides he was yelling at me, just like my dad used to do. I never thought Will would hurt me, he always made me feel so safe so I didn't know what to think anymore.
"Nico open this door!" Will yelled from the opposite side.
I couldn't have responded even if i wanted to, my throat felt like it was trying to collapse. After a minute or so I stood up unsteady and moved over to my bed, reaching under and pulling out the box hidden underneath. I couldn't help it, i needed to try and calm down somehow and especially since Will would normally be me go too and he's not really a choice right now, this is all I got. Now I was just trying to ignore him screaming through the door.
Dylan gave me a bag of bud and three blunts, way more than I should have taken. I should have known if I had it I wouldn't be able to help myself. I walked over the window and opened it. Then I lit a blunt and started blowing the smoke out of the window.
After about ten minutes I realised Will had stopped yelling and I didn't know how long ago he had. It didn't matter, I just hoped he left me alone for the rest of the night. Even if he tried to talk to me I wouldn't open that door, I couldn't now unless I wanted him to yell at me for smoking. I smoked two blunts and then layed down, staring at the ceiling. My mind felt comfortably silent, I wish i could just feel like this all the time again. My life is always a lot easier to deal with when I'm high.
The door swung open and snapped me back into reality.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped at Will, who stood in the door way.
"I was worried, you wouldn't open the door," he said, concern etched his expressions. He moved closer to me but stopped before sitting on the bed. His eyebrows furrowed and he stuck his nose in the air. "What's that smell?" Will asked warily.
"What do you care?" I snap back, "Can you just leave me alone."
"No, what's the smell?" He looked me in the eyes, "Are you high?" his jaw dropped and I couldn't tell if it was in anger or surprise, probably both.
"You so annoying, get the fuck out! I don't want to talk to you for as long as I fucking can!" I growled, sneering at him.
"Too bad," he walked around the bed to my side. I tried to move away but he grabbed my neck to make me sit still as he stared into my eyes and smelled my breath. I flinched away from his touch but he held on too tight. I started shaking again, he seemed so mad.
"Your fucking high," he mumbled in disappointment. "Are you stupid? I just had to take a drug test for you today! Do you want to go back to juvey!"
"If it gets me away from your crazy ass yes!" I snapped before I could even think, "Don't touch me!" I slapped his hand off of me probably a little too hard but I didn't care.
A look of hurt crossed his face, "You seriously want to get away from me?"
"Your clearly not the person I thought you were, first your slapping my hands and shit, next your choking me. What the hell is next? I've already had to deal with an abusive dad, and I never thought you'd ever fucking hurt me but i'm clearly very wrong," he sneer at him, hoping that hurt.
His eyes started watering, "I didn't mean to hurt you, i'm sorry. I slapped your hands cause you were scratching your wrist and I didn't mean to choke you I'm-Im just really worried. I don't know what came over me."
"Yeah whatever," I grumble, looking away from him, "Just leave me alone."
"I will, but first I need to know if you still have more weed."
"No," I lied.
"Are you being honest?" He questioned, looking around the room.
"Yes, just get out already," I snapped, pointing to the door.
"Ok," he sighed, hanging his head as he walked out the door.
"Fottere!" I grumbled under my breath as I stumbled to go lock the door. I reached under my bed and pulled out the bud and janky pipe he gave me. I smoked so many bowls till my entire body felt so numb it was hard for me to walk back over to my bed.
A couple hours later I heard a knock at the door. "Nico, I need to talk to you," Wills mother's voice called.
I forced my eyes open as far I could make them go, "What?"
"Let me in please," she said in a soft voice.
"Fottere. . ." I mumbled as stammered over to the door to unlock it.
She walked in and took one look at me before sighing, seemingly mostly in anger but partially in disappointment. "I'm searching your room, I won't tell your parole officer what I find," she said as she forced her way past me, almost knocking me over.
"Non puoi farlo, vattene e basta," I say, glaring at her.
"Uhm, what?" I heard Wills voice from the hallway. I turned and glared at him.
"What the fuck, Ti ho detto che non voglio parlare con te!" I snap at him.
"You keep switching into another langue?" His mother says quizzically.
"Yeah italian," Will adds, looking me up and down with concern.
"I said get the fuck out," I snap, having to concentrate really hard to stay speaking english.
"I'm not going to do that," his mom adds, in a surprisingly patient way.
"questa cagna," I roll my eyes as I stumble back over to my bed and lay down.
"That was also Italian," she adds.
"Good," I murmur.
She pulled the box from under my bed and opened it to see the now mostly empty bag and janky pipe. She sighed as she tucked it under her arms.
"Are you hungry?" she asked me.
"No, andarsene," I snap, pointing to the door.
"I'm going to assume that meant go away," she said through pursued lips before turning and walking towards the door.
"sì," I snap waving her out, and then locking the door behind her.