𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐼𝑋

A/N: Sorry i've taken a while to update! I just haven't really felt up to it if i'm being honest. But I'm gonna get back on track ASAP.

NICO POV:
I buried my face in Wills chest as the doctor started to stab me with needles. I tried to focus on his hands playing with my hair and not the person sewing me like i'm a piece of fucking clothes.
After what felt like ten years but my rational side knew it was only about 30 minutes.
"All done," The doctor, I'm pretty sure named like Nessa or something, said.
"Finally," I mumbled in to Wills chest.
"See that wasn't so bad," Will said soothingly.
I pulled away from Will and took an unsteady breath.
"I'm going to be right back and ask you a few minutes to ask you a few questions," she said walking out with her little doctor kit.
Wills mom walked in after her and walked to the side of the hospital bed.
"How are you feeling?" She asked. Her face wrinkled with concern.
I looked away from her and subconsciously moved closer to Will. "Fine," I murmur.
"I talked to the doctor and Beth at the front desk was able to find your information, and tried to contact your dad but he didn't answer," she added.
"Good," I answer.
"What happens next?" Will asked his mom. A question I was worrying about myself but hadn't voiced out loud.
"Well she's going to have to ask Nico a bunch of questions and do a mental evaluation."
I feel my heart rate speeding up, and the loud beeping signalling the changes only made it worse. Will put his hand on my arm. "It's okay, calm down," he soothed.
As the doctor walked back in with a clipboard I felt like everything simultaneously muted and started ringing in my ears. Every little sound rang through my head. I could feel my whole body shaking, and the loud beeping of the heart monitor wasn't helping. I ripped the weird stickers off my chest and the machine go flat. I brought my knees to my chest and buried my face in them, trying to block out my surroundings. I could vaguely feel Wills hands on my back, shaking me lightly. I felt completely disengaged in reality.
"Nico, Nico?" Will voice sounded like he was yelling down a tunnel, but I could tell he sounded scared. I felt him wrap his arms around me but I had no reaction. Will squeezed his arms around me hard which made me fully aware of his presence. I leaned my head on his chest.
"Nico, what's wrong?" Will said right in my ear.
I shook my head and just buried my face in his chest. I was terrified. I didn't know what they were going to do. I'm sure Will or his mom has already explained my dad to them or something, and it's not like I could lie my way out of this one. They knew exactly what I did.
I don't know how long I stayed there, with Wills arms around me.