Chapter Thirty-Two

After about half an hour of riding around in the limo, you and Matt arrive at the building for the reception. Everyone is gathered outside, waiting for you and Matt. Matt gets out of his door first then walks around to your side and opens your door for you. You step out and lock arms with Matt. You wait for everyone to go in the building and sit down before you enter so you and Matt can make an entrance.

Everyone gets inside except for you and Matt, and your bridesmaids and groomsmen. You are all in pairs. Bridesmaids beside groomsmen and at the end of the line is you and Matt. Couple by couple, everyone enters the building. It's your and Matt's turn. The doors open and you two walk in. As you walk in Matt pulls his tux jacket to the side and does a hip roll to show off. You can't help but smile and laugh. Then you all go sit at a table on a stage kind of thing with enough chairs for all of you. You and Matt are served food first. Then the bridesmaid and groomsmen, then everyone else.

After everyone eats, it's time to cut the cake. You pick up the knife and Matt puts his hand over yours. You two cut the cake together and put a piece on your plate and a piece on Matt's. You both pick up a piece and feed some to each other. You only get a slight taste of the cake before Matt shoves it all over your face. "Matt!" You laugh. Then you shove a piece all over his face in return. "I guess you're not playing nice either!" Matt laughs then he kisses you while everyone cheers.

You and Matt get home. Carter was staying with Nash and Cam so you and Matt could have the house to yourself. "So what do you want to do?" Matt asks. "I would suggest what most people do after their wedding but we can't do that because of the baby." You say. "Yeah. We'll save that and the honeymoon for a different day. We could still kiss though." He smirks while scooting closer to you. "Okay. Come here!" You smile as you kiss Matt.

After about half an hour, you and Matt decided to lay down on the couch and cuddle. You lay your head on Matt's chest. "Did you really buy that ring before I was pregnant?" You ask. "Yes." Matt says. "But why? How did you know for sure you would use it on me?" "I just knew. I knew you were different. Carter was with me when I bought the ring. I just told him not to tell. I'm actually surprised he kept his big mouth shut! I was planning on how I would propose but then when my parents said we could only keep the baby if we were married, the first thing I thought of was the ring. I just don't think anyone was expecting it. That's what made it special." "You're so sweet! I'm just surprised that you know that soon. I mean we had only been together like what three months before you bought the ring?" "It was more like three weeks to a month when I bought it. I knew that soon." You couldn't believe it. It had been that long that he'd had your ring. "All the guys knew, too. I told them when I bought the ring. I told them how I was going to propose to you. The only reason they were surprised is because they knew i wasn't supposed to propose then." Matt said. "I can't believe that. So when I said I didn't have a plan for the future when we saw your parents..." "I had a plan the entire time." Matt finished for you. "You are so amazing. I can't wait for our lives to really get started together. I love you so much, Matt." "I love you too, babe."