Chapter Twelve

"Matthew!" Matt's mom ran over to Matt and gave him a hug. "Hey, mom! Hi, dad! This is [y/n]. She's my girlfriend." His parents turn to you and smile. His girlfriend. You liked the sound of that. "Are you ready to go, Matt?" His dad asks. "Yeah." Matt says. You all were going back to Matt's parent's house.

When you get to their house Matt shows you where you two will be sleeping. There was a huge king sized bed and beanbag chairs and everything! "This is your old bedroom?" You ask. "Yeah. A huge king size bed but there was one problem. No Queen to share it with, until now." You blush and Matt smiles. Matt loved to make you blush and he knew exactly how to get you to. "I love it when you blush." Matt was just about to kiss you when his mom walks in. "Oh, sorry! I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for dinner since you two are already dressed up!" "Yeah, sure! Do you want to?" Matt asks you. You nod. "Okay, dear!" His mom smiles then walks away. "Don't be so nervous! It's just my parents." "I'm sorry." You say. "I can't help it!" You laugh.

You, Matt, and his parents go out to eat. When you get back you and Matt go up to your room. "How long are we staying here?" You ask. "Probably three or four nights. My mom said she has a lot of stuff planned for us." "Okay." You say. It was late so you were changing into your pajamas. You took off your dress and put on sweats and a tank top. You turn around and realize Matt was watching. "Do you really have to put on clothes?" He finally says with a smirk on his face. "I prefer to sleep with clothes on." You laugh. "Who says we're sleeping?" He asks. Matt stands up and takes off his suit jacket and walks over and starts to kiss you and lay you down on the bed. You loosen his tie and take it off. Then you unbutton his shirt and take it off of him. He pulls your tank top off and slips off your sweat pants. You unbutton his pants and take them off. He unhooks your bra and takes your panties off and you do the same with his underwear. You were used to this by now. It wasn't your first time or second even with Matt. Each time felt better than the last.

After you slept with Matt you found yourself in his arms just like last time. Being in his arms made you feel safe and warm. You don't know why. It's just something about Matt makes you feel safe and warm in general. It's the best feeling ever.