Chapter Nine

You look up at Matt. He's still asleep and you're still in his arms. You didn't know wether to get dressed and leave or stay and make coffee or something. You decide to get dressed and go downstairs. You look to see Carter passed out on the couch. Cam was asleep on the table. You go in the kitchen to go make some coffee. To your surprise, Nash is already dressed and in the kitchen. "Morning!" He said cheerfully. "Morning." You say sounding tired. "Did you have a fun night?" Nash asks with a smirk on his face. He knew what happened. "Heh. Yeah, I guess." Nash hands you two cups of coffee. "Take one to Matt." He tells you. "Okay." You say.

When you get upstairs you see Matt is awake now. You hand him the coffee. "Oh! You're here! I thought you left. Thanks." He looked surprised. It was more of a happy surprise though. "I would never leave you like that." You tell him. "I know." He smiles. You go and sit on the bed beside him. "Who's all downstairs?" Matt asks. "Uh, Carter, Cam, and Nash, as far as I could see, only Nash was awake though." "He's up?" Matt asked. "Yeah." "Okay. I'm going to get dressed and we'll go downstairs." "Okay." You say.

You and Matt go downstairs. "Hey, man!" Matt says to Nash. "Hey! Sounded like you had a fun night!" Matt's face starts to turn red and so does yours. "Who all knows?" Matt asks. "Umm. Me, Cam, and maybe Carter. He woke up for a while and drank for a little longer." Nash replies. At that time Carter and Cam wake up about the same time. Carter had an obvious hangover. "I told you not to drink so heavy last night." Nash said. "What did I say when you told me?" Carter asked. "You just kept yelling I can't hear you!" Nash gave Cam and Carter both water. Matt went to sit by Carter. "Do you know?" He asked. "Know what? Oh! About you two last night. Yeah, I know." "I'm sorry." Matt started. "It's just that you told us to do whatever we wanted and we wanted to do that before you realized what you said. "Oh." That's all Carter could say. There was just awkward silence after that. "I made waffles!" Nash yells. Carter throws up right on the floor after he said that. "Haha! Funniest part of a hangover!" Cameron laughs.

You and Matt go back upstairs after everyone eats. You come in Matt's bedroom where he's sitting on the bed. "I got you something." He said. Matt hands you a box with a beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings. You look at him. "Happy one weekaversary, babe!" Matt says. "I feel bad! I didn't know we were getting anything!" You say. "Then I guess I'm going to have to steal something." Matt says. "What are you stealing?" "A kiss." He comes over and gives you a kiss. Something was different about this kiss. It was more passionate. What was a perfect kiss before is now a better, more perfect kiss, and you loved it.