Chapter Fifteen

"Oh. Okay." You say. There were a few minutes of awkward silence when Matt finally said, "Okay. So what should we discuss first?" "Do we really need to decide that now?" You go and lay by Matt on the bed and give him a kiss. You start to take off his shirt. He pulls it back down. "As much as I really want to do that, we really should talk about our future plans." "Matt, we can figure that out when we get there." You say. "Okay." He smiles. "Now, did I ruin the moment or can we still?" You laugh, give Matt a quick kiss then say, "Nope, sorry. Moment's ruined!" "Darn. We should get some sleep though. We go back to L.A. in the morning." Okay." You say. "I was thinking though, what if you moved in with me and Carter?" Matt asks. "If it's okay with Carter, I'd love to." You smile and Matt says, "Carter and I already talked about it and he said it's fine." "Perfect." You say.

In the morning you and Matt wake up at 5:00am and Matt's mom already has coffee and breakfast made. "Thanks, Mom." Matt said, obviously very tired. "What time is your flight?" She asks. "8:00. But we figured that we should get up a few hours early so we could shower and everything." Matt says. You finish your breakfast and say, "I'm going to take a quick shower." "Okay." Matt says and gives you a quick kiss.

When you finish your shower and get dressed you go into your room and Matt is packing and looks at you. "My turn?" He asks. "Yep! I'll dry my hair in here." You say. Matt goes in the bathroom and gets in the shower and his mom walks in your room to you. "Oh, hello!" You say. "Will you sit down for a minute, dear?" She asks. "Umm, sure." You say. Matt's mom sits there for a minute then says, "I'm just going to come out and ask. You'll be good with my Matthew, right?" "Of course!" You say. "I love him with all my heart and I always will!" "Okay. It's just that the girls Matthew has brought home before haven't been very wonderful. He would always tell me that you're different. He's said that about a lot of girls but I think this time he means it." You've never had a guy think of you like that and care about you so much. You didn't know Matt talked so highly of you, especially to his parents. You started crying tears of joy and his mom brought you in for a hug. "Welcome to the family." She says. "Thank you so much." You finally catch a breath long enough to say. "You have no idea how much that means to me." "I'm just glad you two are happy." She says then she gives you another hug and a smile and goes back downstairs.

Matt gets out of the bathroom and once you see him you start crying tears of joy again and give him a big, long hug. "What's this for?" He asks. "Just hug me and never let go." You say. "Forever and always, babe." He says.