Chapter Twenty-Six

The next morning you wake up and go downstairs and hear Matt talking on the phone saying, "No, no! That won't work! That's too early.....That's too late! I need somewhere in between!" He looks over and sees you. "I'll call you back. I need this figured out!" He hangs up. " Good morning, babe!" "Who was that?" You ask. "I was trying to book our wedding at the beach but there aren't very many openings. That beach is really popular for weddings at this time. There's an opening in two weeks or in a few months." You both are quiet. "We have to do it." You say. "How? There's no in between." "Well a few months won't work so I guess for in two weeks." "But we'll have so much to do in such little time! How in the world will we get all this done?" You walk over and hug him. "We'll figure this out together. I'll go shopping for a dress today and you can take Carter and go get a tuxedo." "Why aren't Nash and Cam coming?" "They aren't going because they will be coming with me and my best friend, Kaitlyn, going dress shopping." "Did you tell them that?" Matt asks. "Nope. I figure it'll be pleasant surprise for when they get here. Kaitlyn's coming in half an hour and Cam and Nash are coming about the same time." "Well then go get ready, have fun, and find the perfect dress and I'll call and book our wedding and get a tux." Matt says then kisses you on your forehead.

After you take a shower and get dressed, Kaitlyn, Cam, and Nash all get to your house. "Did you hear the good news?" Matt asks. "No. What is it?" Cam asks. You come downstairs and say, "You two are coming dress shopping with me and Kaitlyn!" Cam and Nash look at each other and say, "Yay....." "Whatever. Let's go!" You say. Then the four of you leave.

You get to the dress store. Right away someone came to help you. You try on the first dress and go to show Kaitlyn, Cam, and Nash. "What do you think?" You ask. "You could find something better." Nash says. You try on about four or five different dresses and you decide to try on one more. You go to show everyone. When you step out Nash and Cam's mouth's drop. "I take it you to like this one?" Kaitlyn asks. They nod their heads. "I'll take that as a yes!" You laugh. "I'll take this one!" You go up front and tell them to send the bill to Matt's dad. After you get in the car you say, "One thing down, a million to go."