Chaper Four

You, Matt, and Carter sat there for a while just talking. You and Matt were anxiously waiting for Carter to go to bed. "We should get to bed!" Matt said finally. "Okay. We'll see you later, [y/n]." Carter said. "Wait outside in the car, I'll be out in like ten minutes." Matt whispers to you. "Okay." You whisper back. "Bye, Carter!" You yell. "Bye!" Carter yells back.

You go out to wait in the car and what was more of about twenty minutes later, Matt comes out. "Sorry! That took longer than I thought it would!" "It's fine. Ready to go?" You ask. "Yep!"

You arrive at your house. It was one in the morning so everyone in your house was sleeping. Once you get in the door Matt picks you up and starts kissing you. He's heading to your bedroom while you try to lead him there without breaking your connection. You know what Matt wanted to do but you didn't want to do the same thing. You thought you did, but you don't.

Once you and Matt reach your bedroom, Matt lays you down on your bed. He starts to take your shirt off but you pull it back down. He tries to unbutton your pants but you button them back. "What are you doing?" He asks. That was it. The connection was broke and the moment was over. Matt wasn't happy either. "I thought this was the reason you wanted me to come over!" "I wanted you to come so we could hang out with just me and you! Not mess around like this!" You tell him. "Will you just take me back to Carter's?" Matt asks. "Yes, I'm sorry." You say quietly. "Whatever." Matt says.