Chapter Thirty

You wake up the next morning. It's here. The day you've been waiting for is finally here! It's your wedding day! You get dressed in regular clothes for now then Cam and Nash come in. "Today's the big day!" Cam says. "I know!" You say as you take a breath. "What do you have to do today?" Nash asks. "I have to go get my hair done, get my makeup done, then get dressed at the changing building and wait there until it's time for me to get married." You say. "Okay. Matt told us to stay with you today until we're at the changing building. Is that okay?" Cam asks. "Yeah! Are you two getting your hair done today, too or just coming along?" "We're going to get our hair done. Matt's getting his done today, too." Nash says. "If they mess his hair up, he'll be pissed and I'll be pissed, too!" You laugh. "That's true!" Cam says. "Are you two ready to go?" You ask. They both nod their heads then you all leave.

You get to the salon and you all walk in. Before you can even look up Cam and Nash stand right in front of you and shove you out the door. "Hey! What was that for?" You yell. "We have to go to a different salon." Nash says and they push you back in the car. "Why?" You ask. "We saw Matt in that one." Cam says. "Shoot! Did he see me?" You ask. "No. He didn't notice that we were here." He says. "Okay, good. That was close." You say.

You get to a different salon and go inside. The three of you go to the back and tell the stylists how you want your hair and they start. Cam and Nash were done before you so they had to wait awhile. When your hair was done you went straight to the makeup part. When you're done with everything, you go show Nash and Cam. Their jaws drop. "Wow." They both say. "Do you two like it?" You asks. "Yes. You look great!" Nash says. "Great! We're done here! We need to run by your house to get my dress then we can get to the changing building!"

You, Nash, and Cam all get to the building so you can change after you got your dress. You knew Matt was there, too because his car was there. Your room was at the complete opposite end of the building than Matt's room so you two wouldn't see each other. You walk in the door with your dress and everyone in the room turns and looks at you. All of sudden you hear everyone yelling, "She's here! She's here!" Then some other person yelled, "I'll go tell Matt!" Another lady showed you to your room where all of your bridesmaids were sitting. They were already dressed and Cam and Nash left to go be with Matt. You close your door so you can change when there was a knock at the door. You open it and it's Carter. "I'm supposed to give you this." He says while handing you a note. "It's from Matt. Since you two can't see each other yet, he wrote you a note." "Thank You!" You say cheerfully. You open the note. It says, "Hey, babe! I can't believe this day is finally here. I really wish I could see you right now but this will have to do. I want this to be the best day of your entire life. So here are some words to help. You are the prettiest, most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life. I love how you stay calm when I'm super stressed out. I'm so excited that you're having our little angel. I'm glad that the gender of the baby will be a surprise to us. I love you so much and the wait is almost over." You can't help but smile.

You get dressed then there was a knock at the door. A lady opens the door. "We have ten minutes. Are you ready?" She asks. That's a great question. You hoped that you were. You take a deep breath. "Yes." You look at yourself in the mirror one more time. The lady walks over to you. "I know you're stressed out but you'll be so happy when that ring is on your finger and everything in life is perfect." She says. "Thank You." You say as you take one more deep breath.

You line up behind your bridesmaids and Matt's groomsmen. They each go down to the front and stand. One of Matt's groomsmen walking down with one of your bridesmaids. One by one each couple walks to the front. It's come to the end of the line. It's finally your turn. The same lady that talked to you in your room smiled at you and was about to open the door. "Let's do this." You say.