Chapter Nineteen

You wake up and Matt's already downstairs. Your stomach hurt really bad for some reason. You skipped lunch and dinner yesterday so maybe you're hungry or something. You go downstairs to see Carter, Matt, and Cam all dressed and eating pancakes. "Good morning, Beautiful! There's pancakes in the kitchen waiting for you!" Matt says. "Thanks, Baby. I'm starving!" You say. "Well actually Cam made them, but you're welcome!" "Thanks, Cam." You say. "You're welcome!" Cam says.

After you eat, you and Matt go back upstairs so you can dressed. Your stomach still hurts though for some reason. "Do I have to stay out here while you get dressed?" Matt asks. "I guess not." You laugh. While your getting dressed you start to think back to the last time Matt watched you get dressed and you didn't get to keep your clothes on very long, then it hit you. "Oh my gosh." You say. "What?" Matt asks. Your eyes widen and your mouth drops. "Remember last time you watched me get dressed and everything?" "Haha, yeah." "No, did you use protection that night?" You ask. Matt thinks back then his eyes are huge. "I-I don't know. That was like a month ago though, you would've noticed signs by now." His eyes still huge. "My stomach has been hurting the past few days. It's been hurting a lot this morning." "I'm so sorry." Matt said. "Awe! Don't say that! We don't know for sure! We can go get a test and see." "Okay. Let's go get that now." "Okay." You say.

You go to the store and pick up a few things so it won't look really weird when you check out and so Carter won't know. You get home and go upstairs. You and Matt sit in your room for a few minutes before you see. You look at Matt who was now crying. "Matt." You say. "Whatever happens we'll be fine." He nods his head and wipes a few tears away. You go to the bathroom and and pee on your pregnancy test. You wait a couple of minutes and the results come up. You don't look yet, you want to look with Matt. You walk into your room and Matt stands up quickly. "Well?" He says. "We're going to look together." You say. "Okay. Count to three then show it." He says while standing beside you. "Okay. 1, 2, 3......"