Chapter Thirty-Three

You and Matt must've fell asleep last night because you both woke up cuddling on the couch. When you two wake up, Matt looks on Twitter then smiles and laughs. "What?" You ask. Matt hands you his phone and there is a picture of you and Matt on the couch, holding hands and sleeping. You couldn't help but smile, too because you and Matt looked so peaceful and perfect. Carter took that picture.

Matt texted Carter to ask how he took it. "Carter said that he had to come here to get something then saw us and took this picture! I love it. Plus we get our wedding pictures in a couple days." You grab both of Matt's hands and hold them. "Perfect." You say as you kiss him. "You know what the best part about being married is?" Matt asks. "What?" You ask. "I can kiss you whenever I want, everyone knows your mine because you have a ring on your finger to prove it, I have a ring to show I'm yours, and best of all we can spend our entire lives together." You can't help but smile at Matt. "You're the best, Matt." You say as you kiss him again.

Carter came home a few hours after you and Matt woke up. "Hey! How's the happy couple?" He asks. "Pretty good! We like your picture on Twitter!" Matt says while holding your hand. You two held hands a lot these past couple days. It was probably a newly wed thing. "Glad you like it!" Carter laughed. "Oh, babe! Here's your phone. I forgot to give it back to you earlier." Matt said. He starts to hand you your phone, then he drops it. Luckily it doesn't break. You reach down to get it but you struggle a bit to reach it because you're starting to show in your pregnancy. You're about five months now. Four more months to go. "Woah, sorry! Let me get that. I don't want you to have to try and get it yourself." Matt says.

You and Matt are in the living room. He was holding your hand with his left hand and had the other on your stomach. "I want you to know something." Matt says. "What's that?" You ask. "I want you to know how much I appreciate you carrying this baby. I know that it must hurt to have to carry around our baby. I would trade you places instantly because I hate to see you in pain. But just think of how happy we'll be when our little boy or girl is here." "I think about that everyday." You smile.