Chapter Ten

Ever since you and Matt had said, "I love you," things have been different. Kisses more passionate and loving, better, longer hugs, everything was better. You and Matt have been together for about three weeks. Matt decided to move in with Carter. You've spent many nights at Matt and Carter's house.

You were helping Matt unpack his stuff. "Thank you so much for helping me!" Matt says. "No problem! Just more time I get to spend with you!" Matt smiles and leans over and kisses you.

"Done for today!" Matt says. "You still have your sheets and stuff in the dryer." You inform him. "Shit." "I'll finish those for you." You say. "Thanks, Babe!" You get the sheets and blankets out of the dryer and get them placed on the bed. Matt walks in. "Maybe we should break in the new bed?" Matt smiles. He lays you down on the bed and starts to kiss you. He looks over at the clock. "Crap! We don't have time." "Why?" You ask. "I told Carter I would go pick up whatever it was he ordered from the store. So we have to go to the store to pick it up." "Okay." You say.

When you and Matt get back you both sit down on the couch. Matt looks at you. "What if I took you to meet my parents sometime? I've met yours, now it's your turn!" He made a good point but you didn't know much about his parents. You must've looked nervous because Matt said, "You don't have to decide right now. Just think about it." "I will." You tell him. "Great!" Matt smiles. "Don't be nervous." "I am though!" You laugh. "I'll calm you down." Matt starts to kiss you again. "Meeting his parents?" You thought. You didn't know anything about them. Matt almost never talked about them. You just hope you're ready.