Chapter Eighteen

The next day you and Matt are unpacking your stuff. "No way! You brought a lamp? We've been needing a lamp in this room for a long time!" Matt says. "Yeah, I noticed how we don't have a light source after we turn the light off and need to get into bed!" You say. Matt smiles then says, "You noticing that kind of stuff is actually kind of sexy." "Well, you ruined it. You were cute for a minute, then you ruined it." You laugh. "Oh, whatever." Matt smiles, then continues, "You know you want all this." "Mmm, who wouldn't want that?" You say. You guess Carter heard you talking and he comes and says, "I do! Give me some, Matty!" The three of you start busting out laughing! When Carter finally catches his breath he says, "Oh, and by the way, the guys are coming over in a little while to hang out, okay?" "Okay." Matt says.

When all of the guys get there you all sit in the living room. "Truth or dare, anyone?" Nash says. The group all agrees so Nash says, "Okay, I'll start. Carter, truth or dare?" "Umm, truth." He says. Nash could think of pretty good truths when we were in groups. Mostly because everyone would tell Nash when something happened to them that they didn't want anyone els to know. "Is it true that you hate living with Matt and [y/n] out of jealousy?" Carter's eyes widened. Matt and I both looked at Carter kind of shocked. "Well." He started. "I don't hate it, but I also don't love it. I mean don't get me wrong you two are awesome but sometimes it just makes me think it would be nice to be in a perfect relationship like you two." "Awe, Carter!" You say, then go give him a hug. "Okay, my turn." Carter says. "Nash, truth or dare?" "I'll take a truth. You've got nothing on me." Nash says. "Oh, yeah? Is it true that you have a major crush on [y/n]?" Now Nash's eyes widen. His mouth was wide open but no words came out. "Well, I would say no but that would be a lie." He says. "WHAT?" Matt screams. "How could you like my girlfriend without even telling me?" "I couldn't tell you because I knew it would upset you! Every little thing that goes wrong upsets you!" "Whatever." Matt says then storms off upstairs. "I'm so sorry, everyone." You apologize.

"You need to go back downstairs, Matt." You say. "No." He says. Matt almost never told you no when you told him to do something. "Don't be a baby. You need to go back downstairs." "I said no. I'm not going back downstairs." He said. You weren't very happy because you absolutely hated stubborn people. "Matthew Lee Espinosa get your ass downstairs now!" You yell. "Fine!" He yells back and you both go back downstairs. "Sorry about that." You say. "Yeah." Matt says. About an hour later the guys start to leave. "Hey, mind if I stay the night?" Cam asked. "Yeah, sure." Carter says. "But you have to take the couch." "Okay." Cam says.

You and Matt are upstairs getting ready for bed. "Tomorrow's a new day. It'll be better." You say. "Yeah." Matt says. As you two lay in bed about to go to sleep Matt turns to you. "Thank you for being so sweet through everything. I'm lucky to have you. I love you so much." He says. "Love you too." You say. "Goodnight, Beautiful." "Goodnight, Matt."