Chapter Six

You ended up just spending the night at Carter's after everything that happened. Carter didn't let you and Matt sleep in the same bed though because he didn't "trust you two" so Matt said that he'd sleep on the couch while you took his bed.

When you woke up, you forgot that you were at Carter's house so you go downstairs wearing a shirt that was like ten times too big, and short shorts. Your hair wasn't brushed or anything. "Good morning!" A bunch of voices yelled to you. You look up and sitting there are all of the Magcon boys! "That's how I got woken up too." Matt said. "Now." He continued, "Go get dressed. I'm taking you out today! I'm guessing that's not your outfit for today?" You blush and say "Okay."

After an hour of getting ready for the surprise date Matt planned, you go back down to find only Matt standing there with flowers. It was sweet but you couldn't help but wonder where all the other guys went. "Ready?" Matt asks. "Yeah." You say. "Then after you." Matt gestures to the door. The second you step out the door, "BOO!" Everyone jumps out and scares you! "I'm sorry, Babe! I couldn't help it!" Matt tells you while he smiles and laughs. "I can't believe I didn't see that coming!" You say while laughing along!

First Matt takes you to a nice restaurant for lunch. You stayed there talking and eating for a couple hours! When you were done there it was late afternoon so Matt took you to the mall for some shopping. When you were done shopping it was late and Matt finished the night by taking you to the movie theatre. When the lights in the theatre went down, Matt grabbed your hand and held it through the entire movie. It was just another perfect moment.

You two went back to Carter's thinking he was asleep, you and Matt go to Matt's room. He starts kissing you. This was starting to feel very familiar. Matt starts to take your shirt off. You don't pull it back down. Matt starts to smile. He starts to unbutton your pants. You let him. While he's taking your pants off he asks, "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Yes, I'm sure." You say. At that time, the door opens.