Chapter Two

You finally knew it! The name, the voice, you knew him!

Matt used to be your neighbor when you were ten and you absolutely hated him! He was loud, obnoxious, and just plain out a jerk! But now he's nice, caring, and not to mention really cute! People can really change over the years.

After thinking about it for a while, you decided you wouldn't tell him because you wanted a chance with him. He would probably find out sooner or later but you just don't want him to know now.

You went to Carter's house again. Matt was there, of course! He still would just stare at you trying to figure out how he knew you exactly. You didn't really mind though. He didn't know who you were.

"I'm going to go get some food real quick. I'll be back in like twenty minutes." Carter told you and Matt. "See ya, man" Matt said.

*Carter Leaves*

"You know." Matt started. "I finally know who you are. I don't know how I didn't see it before. You were my old neighbor. You absolutely hated me even though I had the biggest crush on you." You blush a little. "I didn't know you liked me." You say softly. "Like." He said. "What?" "You didn't know I like you. I still do." He said. Then Matt comes over and kisses you. His lips were soft and warm. You wish this moment would never end. That it could last forever.

Not realizing how much time had past, Carter walks in. "Woah!" Carter yelled. Matt's eyes widen. "I'm so sorry!" Matt said.